• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Still easiest to set up and confirm a match on here first before adding that person. I don't add a person unless we agree on here to have a match right there and then. Otherwise it's pointless because there is no good messaging system in the game

Well of course I'm going to add people here. Just wondering if it's more or less effective to message them on GAF or on the Wii U for games on other days.

Anyone else want to play?

I think heavy characters will generally have a tough time against Sonic, but it was starting to get scary in the latter matches when you would start to reliably block many of my spin dash attempts. When that happens, I need to start varying my approach, and that's when I started to get hurt. The key's probably to initially let Sonic approach you and not the other way around, so that you can take things slowly and block the spin dashes. Once that happens, then Sonic will have to start getting in close without the spins, and that's probably when the offensive advantage can shift.
Against most Sonic players I can ftilt to beat the spin dash, but you were great at messing with the timing so I never got used to it. Well deserved wins.

Golnei

I wish Giga Bowser was a Bowser Clone. Would have preferred that over a Final Smash.

Going to the trouble of balancing him on par with the rest of the cast wouldn't be worth the effort, but I'd have loved it if he could be fought as a boss in a separate mode or played as for the duration of an Event Match. The same goes for Giga Mac, Wario-Man and Mega Lucario - so much more could have been done with fully playable overpowered variants of characters' movesets in addition to their current role in regular matches as Final Smashes.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Going to the trouble of balancing him on par with the rest of the cast wouldn't be worth the effort, but I'd have loved it if he could be fought as a boss in a separate mode or played as for the duration of an Event Match. The same goes for Giga Mac, Wario-Man and Mega Lucario - so much more could have been done with fully playable overpowered variants of characters' movesets in addition to their current role in regular matches as Final Smashes.

Ironically. As far as I know there is no event match involving Giga Bowser. I only want him as a clone so we can have the terribad Brawl Bowser moveset again just for that awesome Jab he had.

Vena

I find it weird in an ironic sense that I am playing For Glory while also reading the Lizard Squad thread.

I am getting a good chuckle out of it, somehow.

You did a good job though keeping me.off balance with that koopa spin of death.
It does a good job showing people how unsafe they are. You tended to roll a lot, which Bowser is good at punishing. I still get roll grabbed sometimes, and I get annoyed with myself.

Jagsrock

Banned
It does a good job showing people how unsafe they are. You tended to roll a lot, which Bowser is good at punishing. I still get roll grabbed sometimes, and I get annoyed with myself.

Yeah I tend to get to wreckless and impatient. I'm gonna work on my approach game for sure. I also didn't punish you nearly enough either when I had the chance.

Top Bottom