• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Neoxon

Got back from a tournament this morning. Stayed at a gigantic rich-guy house (which was beautiful) & ate filet mignon, eggs benedict, lamb chops, etc. I also did pretty decently at the Smash 4 tournament.

Masked Man

I said wow
Sonic, Shulk, & Robin. As for Doubles, I used Shulk & Robin to compliment my partner's Sheik.

I would fault you for using Sonic because he's evil, but your avatar is super-sexy, so I forgive you. <3 (Also, I'm trying to learn Shulk and Robin, so I'd love to check out your play sometime!)

jorgejjvr

I would fault you for using Sonic because he's evil, but your avatar is super-sexy, so I forgive you. <3 (Also, I'm trying to learn Shulk and Robin, so I'd love to check out your play sometime!)
Yep, I also hate sonic xD but I am interested in fighting a good shulk and Robin

Neoxon

So I dare say I haven't faced that many or none at all good shulks and Robins, so I'm interested to play them if you're down to play :)

Yep, I also hate sonic xD but I am interested in fighting a good shulk and Robin
I'd love to, but my little bro is playing Xenoblade on the Wii U.

jorgejjvr

I'd love to, but my little bro is playing Xenoblade on the Wii U.
Wow. I'm so glad he's playing such an amazing game, LET HIM then!!! Haha that's my favorite game of all times, no kidding, so I understand :p well one day we have to play!

How is he liking xenoblade? Are you playing it too?

Neoxon

Wow. I'm so glad he's playing such an amazing game, LET HIM then!!! Haha that's my favorite game of all times, no kidding, so I understand :p well one day we have to play!

How is he liking xenoblade? Are you playing it too?
I am, but I left the game at home last time & plan on taking it & Rhythm Heaven Fever with me back to campus.

Neoxon

I've played Sonic since Brawl, & have been a fan of Sonic since I was a little kid. Him being good was icing on the cake.

Masked Man

I said wow
I've played Sonic since Brawl, & have been a fan of Sonic since I was a little kid. Him being good was icing on the cake.

Yeah, I played the Genesis games over and over as a kid. I only started hating him when he ended up being a bad matchup for all of my favorite characters, lol.

But hopefully we can play soon, then! And tell your brother to enjoy Xenoblade! Dunban is love, Dunban is life. <3 <3 <3

Wow, sure is Smash discussion here.

So anyway, does anyone here still play Sm4sh on 3DS? I went on For Glory and found the general skill level of players to be much higher, which I like. :) Got some good Pac-practice.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Wow, sure is Smash discussion here.

So anyway, does anyone here still play Sm4sh on 3DS? I went on For Glory and found the general skill level of players to be much higher, which I like. :) Got some good Pac-practice.

Oh higher skill level then here? Makes me feel better.

I'm waiting for the New 3DS to play Smash again.

Neoxon

Yeah, I played the Genesis games over and over as a kid. I only started hating him when he ended up being a bad matchup for all of my favorite characters, lol.

But hopefully we can play soon, then! And tell your brother to enjoy Xenoblade! Dunban is love, Dunban is life. <3 <3 <3
FTFY

Also, he won't be enjoying it for long since I'm taking Xenoblade with me to campus to catch up. But yeah, I'll tell him.

Boney

Banned
Man that lag spike at the end :/
Fun fights, you gotta learn how to space with aerials so you don't rely too much on rolling and you'll get a lot better.

Top Bottom