• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Masked Man

I said wow
So all of Reddit is trashing the hell out of Smash 4 and singing Melee's praises, but I honestly have no interest in watching Melee. I just feel like I've already seen everything there is to see--and graphically speaking it's pretty dated. Is there something wrong with me?

Boney

Banned
The 3 of us can fight. :)
3 peeps is gonna make lag horrible if we're already having some issues. But you guys go I insist. It's late enough here so it's better for me anyways.

Cool Zelda though, farore's wind is a really nifty tool but I think you're over abusing it, it's not really safe on block. You need to save them not to rack damage but to get the ko.

Fun fights though, lag fixed itself for me in the last 2 fights.

Thanks for the games Boney. You can fight Tippy.
You guys go. (I love that you're also using Tippy)

Hey, I'm looking for some people to play competitive Smash 4 with this week. I'm trying to practice and just get better in general.

My NNID is PeptoandWhiskey and I'm west coast if that matters.

SoldnerKei

GGs Enforced, that last match was really tight!

sadly most of our games were pretty laggy, last time was just fine iirc, nevertheless, great games & fierce rosalina

RomanceDawn

I tend to go to another forum with really competitive people when I can't find folks here but god I can't stand the freakin racists! It's like listening to the Call of Duty chats only in text form.

Hey, I'm looking for some people to play competitive Smash 4 with this week. I'm trying to practice and just get better in general.

My NNID is PeptoandWhiskey and I'm west coast if that matters.
Send me a friend request and hit me up on here when you wanna go. Well, not today but in the future, you know? NNID: CRQ-L-07
I tend to go to another forum with really competitive people when I can't find folks here but god I can't stand the freakin racists! It's like listening to the Call of Duty chats only in text form.

WTF what kind of forum do you go to? D:

Top Bottom