• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

jnWake

At least threads like this are a sign of improvement. I was also happy to hear the Melee chanters were kicked out.

Lol there are like 3 positive posts in that thread. It somehow makes me glad to be unable to be part of the Smash community since I live in South America. That's how toxic it looks to me.

In any case, it doesn't really matter that much since we have a great small community here to play many friendlies!

jorgejjvr

GGs, still love the Little Mac you have. And, thanks! I kinda get bored of playing a character, so I like to switch it up.
I get you. And thanks! I guess I'm quite the opposite, I'm a mac and rob guy, but I never get tired of playing as Mac, not only do I love the character and his play style but I just simply have so much fun and a blast when I use him. I get bored of using other characters but not him xD. The struggle of using him and the dedication required to not mess up that much and to overcome his lack of air game and recovery makes it a mission against some character, but also makes it fun :p

BTW who would you say is your main? I liked your dark pit and Falco

I get you. And thanks! I guess I'm quite the opposite, I'm a mac and rob guy, but I never get tired of playing as Mac, not only do I love the character and his play style but I just simply have so much fun and a blast when I use him. I get bored of using other characters but not him xD

BTW who would you say is your main? I liked your dark pit and Falco
It's Sonic and Falco for sure. I'm really trying hard to get good with Wii Fit Trainer, but I don't see that much potential in the character. :(

Yikes, that was really laggy at the end...maybe that's a sign we should quit for now. GGs Shamrock. You're a beast as usual. At least I won the Link ditto. :p

LEARNING THIS.

Lol well considering that link ditto was at 5fps I would say we would have to redo that one some time

I enjoyed watching Smash 4 at Apex. Zero really earned that win and it looked like he was on a completely different level in that grand finals match. I'll admit though that the Top 8 wasn't as interesting as the pools matches for me personally. The commentary was better during pools too. Amsa's Greninja was fun to watch and seeing the Luigi army come out in full force was pretty amusing. Though it was surprising for me to see only one Luigi player make top 16.

Top 16 players/characters at Apex for anyone that's curious:

I honestly expected more Diddy Kong.

A Mega Man player placed in the top five? That's awesome. :D

And people were so quick to insist he was garbage tier.

Beats

A Mega Man player placed in the top five? That's awesome. :D

And people were so quick to insist he was garbage tier.

Oh, sorry it wasn't in order! I'm not entirely sure what the player's exact placement was, but a top 16 placing is still great and was a pleasant surprise for me.

Boney

Banned
Yeah I don't mind either cause it's smooth when it's smooth heh. Still twice I pushed the c stick and I get a jab out and a smash in my face.

Vena

I think the reddit smash community may rip itself apart over PM/Nintendo.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Top Bottom