• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Boney

Banned
Gtg man solid games. Didn't know you could short hop then double jump with falco and do a fair and then a bair before landing that's interesting.

Thanks for playing Conun, you're really good with a ton of different characters. Especially your Pikachu!

We'll have to play some more in the future!

Jorge, whenever you're ready feel free to join up.

Vena

Gah I step away for a bit and I miss out on a 1v1 lol.

Oh well, if anyone is up for some 1v1s, let me know.

Flowmoney

Thanks for playing Conun, you're really good with a ton of different characters. Especially your Pikachu!

GGs Tipster!! It was a while since we last fought and even now I still got bodied the same.I couldn't do much against Megaman and even with you playing other characters , I still got outplayed by you.

Anyway man , I still had fun playing against you and hope that we can fight again sometime.I have to say that my Pikachu wasn't that good man , it got 3 stocked along with the rest of the characters that I was playing....

Jims

Anyone up for some 1v1? I gotta stop doing so much practicing and get more experience against other people. NNID TheRealJims

Trey

Infinites as simple to pull off as this should be taken out of the game. We'll see how it shakes up the meta however.

Top Bottom