• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
LOL down to play?

If Hyrule Warriors DLC doesn't drop at 9pm EST I'll play you. Otherwise no.

I got a couple new tricks with Bowser though. Don't think they will work on you though.

----------------

Donkey Kong is like the easiest thing to grab with Air Klaw. It's hilarious.

jorgejjvr

If Hyrule Warriors DLC doesn't drop at 9pm EST I'll play you. Otherwise no.

I got a couple new tricks with Bowser though. Don't think they will work on you though.

----------------

Donkey Kong is like the easiest thing to grab with Air Klaw. It's hilarious.
I was thinking of practicing olimar not Mac. Anyways does the dlc come at 9??

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I was thinking of practicing olimar not Mac. Anyways does the dlc come at 9??

Apparently there are signs on the update being uploaded. Some peeps got a notification of stuff wanting to be installed.

On the same token the TP DLC was the same way. We got it the night before. At like 9-10 EST.

Oh Olimar? My Up B cheese won't work on him. Pity.

jorgejjvr

Apparently there are signs on the update being uploaded. Some peeps got a notification of stuff wanting to be installed.

On the same token the TP DLC was the same way. We got it the night before. At like 9-10 EST.

Oh Olimar? My Up B cheese won't work on him. Pity.
Haha xD I would check the dlc too if it does come out, let me know!

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I go online to try out some characters and instead end up playing 10 Ganondorf mirrors against some guy. And it's always Ganondorf. It's never Donkey Kong or Bowser.

As a Bowser main I can attest finding a Bowser is damn rare.

------------------

Yeah Jorge since my system has the orange "I'm downloading shit" light. It's very safe to assume I'll be playing HW around 10 tonight. Ha ha.

Ganondorf got buffed so I can't wait.

Vena

Anyone for some 1v1s?

I will play as Samus, run away to the ledge, and camp and spam ineffectual dodge rolls!

Fun games, TWILT! You've improved so much compared to the last time we've played, was really surprised at the Pikachu/Shulk. I need to play against more Pikachus, haha. Also, sorry for switching through character, I'm currently messing with a couple. Those Link fights were funny.

TWILT

Banned
Fun games, TWILT! You've improved so much compared to the last time we've played, was really surprised at the Pikachu/Shulk. I need to play against more Pikachus, haha. Also, sorry for switching through character, I'm currently messing with a couple. Those Link fights were funny.

Good games and thanks! The matches were really fun; wouldn't have minded playing your Sonic/Falco some more. And don't worry about it; I like switching around a lot too.

SoldnerKei

I messed up. Could have won. When I landed my down A all I had to do was press b and ko punch, you could not have dodged it

I was assuming you were racking up damage, but yeah, if Falcon got killed with like 30% ZSS was about to fly xD

good too greedy getting so close to the corner, I deserved that punch xD

Vena

Excellent matches Journey. Your Ness is great but I've learned a lot of the DI tricks from playing against Sham. One thing I'd note is less air dodges as auto defense the moment I jump after you, and a little less PK Fire to Grab. :D

Good times!

SoldnerKei

Nope, won't go out like that lol

I'm messing up, and darn stage :(

yeah stage was kind of a dick on that game xD

nice shoryuken finish xD

this was like literally the first time I faced a good Mac with Link, like I thought it would be, a pretty good experience, really Good Games Jorge

jorgejjvr

yeah stage was kind of a dick on that game xD

nice shoryuken finish xD
Well that went better haha thanks xD

Sorry I didn't pic rob (someone else I use). I was in a mac kind of mood. You're good with a lot of people!! That's awesome. Who exactly are your mains xD

And thanks again, you're link it's pretty awesome too! Ggs

SoldnerKei

Sorry I didn't pic rob (someone else I use). I was in a mac kind of mood. You're good with a lot of people!! That's awesome. Who exactly are you mains xD

I main Link/ZSS, and sub Marth, I had to be extra careful with Link, didn't think he would have such a hard time against a pure brawler like Mac with all the projectiles and such, like I said it was a pretty good experience to learn new approaches with Link

CF & the Doc are more like casul/not-so-serious characters for me, thou I love to use them as good as I can, Shulk goes into that category too, thou I didn't use him in our matches

Top Bottom