• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

jorgejjvr

I main Link/ZSS, and sub Marth, I had to be extra careful with Link, didn't think he would have such a hard time against a pure brawler like Mac with all the projectiles and such, like I said it was a pretty good experience to learn new approaches with Link

CF & the Doc are more like casul/not-so-serious characters for me, thou I love to use them as good as I can, Shulk goes into that category too, thou I didn't use him in our matches
Cool. Wide variety of characters. Marth was someone else I wanted to play again. And it still hurts me I didn't do the ko punch that time with Zero suit xD.

SalvaPot

Anyone up for some 1vs1? I have the guy who placed 1rst in the last local Tour and he wants to play some games, he is a Fox user.

Add me, NNID is SalvaPot.

Nabster92

Anyone up for some 1vs1? I have the guy who placed 1rst in the last local Tour and he wants to play some games, he is a Fox user.

Add me, NNID is SalvaPot.

Shall we do our ranbats now?

Edit: Oh you're with someone. We can do it another time if he wants to play.

SalvaPot

Shall we do our ranbats now?

Oh damn, I want too but my friend is using the Wii U as I said, so I can´t right now (And it won´t be fair for him to play on my place xD, he is way better than me). I just wanted to hook him up with some good games.

We can play our Ranbats tomorrow, I´ll be connected between 3pm and 6pm.

SoldnerKei

Cool. Wide variety of characters. Marth was someone else I wanted to play again. And it still hurts me I didn't do the ko punch that time with Zero suit xD.

mwahaha you'll live with regret till the next time we face again >:D
and sure, I'll go Marf next time we play

jnWake

I'm down for a few, my ID is my username

Sorry for ignoring you, I thought nobody had answered u.u. We have to play someday though! The lag will be epic.

I went to free my rage at For Glory and played like a massive troll. I threw so many disrespectful Falcon Punches I almost feel ashamed now (I used the "Come on!" taunt on a guy that kept killing himself haha, I bet he wasn't happy). Then I went and started trying to get Egg Lay kills with Yoshi and got two consecutive wins with that move against one guy. Needless to say, he quit haha.

I also played one guy that used Hoo Haa Kong (he was pretty bad) and after he won one match he changed his name to "UR SO BAD". Love the Smash community. I then kicked his ass in like 5 consecutive matches.

Nabster92

Oh damn, I want too but my friend is using the Wii U as I said, so I can´t right now (And it won´t be fair for him to play on my place xD, he is way better than me). I just wanted to hook him up with some good games.

We can play our Ranbats tomorrow, I´ll be connected between 3pm and 6pm.

What timezone? I probably won't get back from work until like 9:30 PM or something tomorrow. Could also do like 2-3 games with your friend now if you want to test the connection as well.

Edit: nvm Go ahead with jorge

SalvaPot

What timezone? I probably won't get back from work until like 9:30 PM or something tomorrow. Could also do like 2-3 games with your friend now if you want to test the connection as well.

Pacific Time, does that work for you?

Vena

I'll play you now Nab! A few quick ones.

Excellent matches Journey. Your Ness is great but I've learned a lot of the DI tricks from playing against Sham. One thing I'd note is less air dodges as auto defense the moment I jump after you, and a little less PK Fire to Grab. :D

Good times!

Yeah, your Samus survived back throws at crazy percents. Thanks for the advice.

jorgejjvr

Haha, don´t worry about it. My friend is playing with the Gamepad since his GC controller won´t respond xD, he is getting mad and I´m having fun watching him, he hates losing.
Wow how funny he plays rob too?? Plus we both picked him at the same time and same color xD

Vena

GGs Nab, I will have to get back to you later for more tries after I figure out wtf to do with your hitboxes.

RomanceDawn

Haha, don´t worry about it. My friend is playing with the Gamepad since his GC controller won´t respond xD, he is getting mad and I´m having fun watching him, he hates losing.

Is your friend still around for games? I'd like to play. Romancedawn.

Is the Gamecube controller one of those ones that plug into a wii remote? Try turning the system on and off and then see if it works with Smash if it's the regular kind. Happened to me a few times.

Kangi

People who lose to my Ness then immediately counter-pick Rosalina are the worst.

Though this guy jumped off-stage and Gravitational Pulled before I even used my PKT, then up+B'd in the wrong direction and flung himself to his death.

People who lose to my Ness then immediately counter-pick Rosalina are the worst.

Though this guy jumped off-stage and Gravitational Pulled before I even used my PKT, then up+B'd in the wrong direction and flung himself to his death.

For Glory scrubs can do some very silly things sometimes.

DQ, you've definitely improved as a player. :)

Good games Romance! Your DK is still something to be feared.

Plus the four player matches with your buds were fun as well. Good stuff!

Thanks for playing!

I dunno, is counter picking really that bad? Seems like a fair thing to do to me. Especially in the "ranked" mode.

RomanceDawn

Good games Romance! Your DK is still something to be feared.

Plus the four player matches with your buds were fun as well. Good stuff!

Thanks for playing!

I dunno, is counter picking really that bad? Seems like a fair thing to do to me. Especially in the "ranked" mode.

Thanks man but I wasn't really on it today. I think I won 3 out of like 20 games. Taunt more if you don't mind, it makes me feel good better when I'm on a losing streak.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I got the Mayflash wired Wii U GC adapter today!

If anyone's interested in/on the fence about it, I'd happy to answer questions/test things for you.

Man, I was supposed to sleep like, two hours ago. Then I played this one person on For Glory that repeatedly stomped me out for... well, two hours. I did take a game from them with a 30-second two-stock, though. Absolute beauty. But they were better than me for the most part.

GGs, DQ. You did good man, don't doubt your main. One of those matches you actually held the upper hand against my Falco for a while, so wear your Palutena shirt with pride!

Lmao, Captain Ragequit and DQ. Sounds like insults :p

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere or earlier in this thread, but Nintendo will hold an official Smash 4 national tournament in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.

The rules: you have to register a team consisting of yourself and a Lv. 50 Amiibo and then fight against other players and their amiibos in two-vs-two matches. 96 entrants will be divided into 16 groups. Every player has to fight everyone from their own group and the best two of each group will then advance to the finals where the rules are single elimination, bo3.

1st prize:
  • all Amiibos of the latest wave: Mega Man, Meta Knight, Shulk, King Dedede and Sonic
  • Either a N3DS or N3DSXL
  • Any Nintendo game of your choice

2nd and 3rd place winners may choose three of the aforementioned amiibos and any one Nintendo game of their choice.

The tournament will be held Saturday, February 28th at 12:00 CET.

I'm sorry if there is already a thread for this or has been discussed somewhere else.

Any German/Austrian/Swiss Gaffers planning on attending?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

6ujCSNi.jpg

Top Bottom