• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Boney

Banned
I wasn't really on point with shield punish timing today. Samus super long roll also throws me off. Can't get used to it!

Hahaha that's true. I'm not used to either of those. I was surprised by the low amount of lag in most of Ganondorf's smashes. I thought "I can punish now!" but instead ate a boot to the face many times!
Maybe it was the lag, it was a bit laggy at times.
Samus's roll is pretty weird but it's super punishable at the end frames because it loses invincibility. I always miss the punish when playing against her because of how slow and long it is but yeah, it's practice.

And ganon's up smash end lag is pretty much non existant so it's a great bait for people not used to the match up. It's not gonna do any good after somebody picks up in it though/

Aight that was my last one now its bed time lol.

Cool cool, GGs!

And GGs to you too, Tipster! My Meta Knight will get your Mega Man one day, you'll see! D:

On a side note, not one of you tried to mirror my mains. ;__; Were they 2fast?

I-I could play slower characters, guys. It's not like they're Sonic/Captain Falcon levels of fast, you know? ;__;

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly feel like it's the way to go and the way I should have set up the Wii U version from the get-go. After all, I had to acclimate over the many many hours with the 3DS version to not having a c-stick for Smash attacks, so it's not like I really needed it for smashes anymore. But alas, too much time with the default controls and now whenever I switch to my tilt-stick profile I find myself throwing out tilts constantly when I want to do smashes.

Team Too Old

We should set up an oldboys league!

The menu has more submenus than it needs, and they have weird titles.

And doesn't anyone play this game anymore? I need to play something that isn't For Glory.
There's always someone looking to play here everyday, so look out for that. Otherwise, give Anther's ladder a try. It's a matchmaking service that lets you play others on Smash Wii U online by setting up matches, with a ranked ladder and a chat system.

Top Bottom