• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Nabster92

I could say the same for rosa, always so unpredictable haha xD Luma is very tricky and her range!

I feel like every matchup for you is like that as Mac. Always the danger of getting gimped yourself or KOing really fast yourself. I wouldn't be able to stand that all the time.

jorgejjvr

I feel like every matchup for you is like that as Mac. Always the danger of getting gimped yourself or KOing really fast yourself. I wouldn't be able to stand that all the time.
Right, it can get frustrating at times, this was one of the match ups were I felt it was never on my favor. You have the range, the air game, the recovery etc. At any moment you could take me off the stage, and hit me and I can't go back, no matter what lead I have. But at the same time, it's weird, I enjoy the challenge. I enjoy getting over that as Mac and succeed. People like to switch characters because they get bored, I don't get bored of Mac it seems, I just want to go back in and try again. I also play as rob, however I don't have as much fun with him, and unfortunately I seemed to have been in a mac mood today because I did horrible with me. I guess that's why Mac and I are meant for each other, no matter the struggle I keep going xD. We had some crazy match ups! It seemed at times that someone had an edge and lead and bam somehow the other person ends up winning lol. You are amazing with that rosaluma, I can't say it enough. We need to do it again :D. She was also someone I'm not used to fighting, so this was a refreshing experience. Hopefully you didn't get bored of the same person xD. Your falcon and Marth are great as well

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

Little Mac is pretty much "Be Quick or Be Dead".

Playing against Jorge for the most part are really close battles. And I use Bowser!

Myu play is still quite rough, always making little mistakes here and there lol

And playing on stages that have platforms throw me off lol. Since regular for glory matchups dont have them

Boney

Banned
Myu play is still quite rough, always making little mistakes here and there lol

And playing on stages that have platforms throw me off lol. Since regular for glory matchups dont have them
Haha yeah it's really difficult when there's platforms and you want to get back to ground level. It's a big advantage to the one below.

But fun fights!

Nabster92

Right, it can get frustrating at times, this was one of the match ups were I felt it was never on my favor. You have the range, the air game, the recovery etc. At any moment you could take me off the stage, and hit me and I can't go back, no matter what lead I have. But at the same time, it's weird, I enjoy the challenge. I enjoy getting over that as Mac and succeed. People like to switch characters because they get bored, I don't get bored of Mac it seems, I just want to go back in and try again. I also play as rob, however I don't have as much fun with him, and unfortunately I seemed to have been in a mac mood today because I did horrible with me. I guess that's why Mac and I are meant for each other, no matter the struggle I keep going xD. We had some crazy match ups! It seemed at times that someone had an edge and lead and bam somehow the other person ends up winning lol. You are amazing with that rosaluma, I can't say it enough. We need to do it again :D. She was also someone I'm not used to fighting, so this was a refreshing experience. Hopefully you didn't get bored of the same person xD. Your falcon and Marth are great as well

Haha thanks. Don't worry about staying the same character. I usually don't get bored playing the same matchup many times. The only reasons I switch characters between Falcon and Marth sometimes as well are just to see how the matchup compares. There's definitely a few times that I've felt Falcon is much easier to win with. Marth usually not so much, but I did actually seem to have some luck with him against a Sheik at Apex. Plus for Falcon, landing knees to punish air dodges is quite satisfying.

Anyways, done with dinner now. Anyone up for some more games?

jnWake

Fun matches Vena!

I liked that your Samus was very aggresive and non campy, though you did use dAir too much so I started to predict it. Marth dittos were fun too.

Great games JCX! Your Pikachu and Wii Fit Trainer are quick! Your keep away game is pretty tough to break!

Thanks for playing!

Would anyone else like to play a bit?

Golnei

tumblr_inline_njd53lxnsi1sl3udp.gif

Yesterday would have been a perfect time to release Mewtwo. Sakurai is a talentless hack for not tailoring the entire development schedule to line up with his birthday.

jnWake

So... Out with it, who's the better samus?

Uh you put me in a tough position but, sorry Vena, I would say your Samus is better. Or, at least, better against me haha. You won most matches yesterday and I won most matches against Vena today so...

In any case, you should battle to decide haha.

EDIT: I think you both use the same costume even, so that's a reason to battle!

jnWake

On an unrelated note, I hope Replay sharing and that stuff is soon. I have so many nice kills to show the world (egg lays, shield breakers, Falcon punches and teleport shenanigans mainly).

Top Bottom