• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Who

Banned
Is there a updated tier list yet? Have people yet realized that villagrr is the best fighter in the game :p

Jagsrock

Banned
That was so tragic.bowser fell short, ness got kicked in the back of the head and Yoshi spiked the fuck out of me at the same time.

Nia

eiU32cJ.jpg

Got Melia and Ashley's trophies today. I think that completes my favorite girls in the game.

jnWake

Only thing I dislike a bit about this game is how strong the shield is. The amount of shield/roll spammers in For Glory is a shame. I don't care that much if I win or lose against shield/roll spammers, but matches against those people are really boring.

I recently played a guy who, literally, in every match went to the edge and stood there, waiting for me to attack. Those matches were the most boring I've had in FG...

Set as in one person or everyone on the list?
One person.

anybody...who is not very good...wanna play? any mode is fine. usually play teams with randoms online
I am above average, but no one else responded, so I am glad to play you.

@karst
Also can you play someone that has already played their match that week?

I'll play you.
Yes.

Only thing I dislike a bit about this game is how strong the shield is. The amount of shield/roll spammers in For Glory is a shame. I don't care that much if I win or lose against shield/roll spammers, but matches against those people are really boring.

I recently played a guy who, literally, in every match went to the edge and stood there, waiting for me to attack. Those matches were the most boring I've had in FG...
Want to do our ranbat matches?

Yo Karsticles, if you're not playing anyone else ATM are you down for a few matches? I'm trying to battle some above average players :p

Crayolan

Anyone get all the Mii hats yet? What do you think the best/fastest way to go about it is? Hats are the last thing I need to complete the challenge board and I'm trying lots of different modes but barely getting anything.

So, any tips for custom equipment to beat the "clear classic at level 9 without dying" challenge? I've beaten classic at level 9 with no customizations with Ike if that helps. I'm having trouble just making it to the end. It feels like so many BS random things happen before I get there :(

Top Bottom