• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Man, I'm getting my ass whooped and these whiffs don't help

I'm gonna take a 2 min intermission to smoke after this match if you don';t mind

Man, I'm getting my ass whooped and these whiffs don't help

I'm gonna take a 2 min intermission to smoke after this match if you don';t mind
Sure thing.

Don't use your Smash attacks unless you really think they will hit. Stick to spaced aerials, tilts, and your jab combo, which is pretty good.

wow, I think I'm done for now haha. Can't follow up a performance like that.

I haven't been playing much and I'm relying on playstyles I picked up playing the 3DS version. I'm looking into how to play Shulk better; smashes help against people who don'tr know what they're doing buut

wow, I think I'm done for now haha. Can't follow up a performance like that.

I haven't been playing much and I'm relying on playstyles I picked up playing the 3DS version. I'm looking into how to play Shulk better; smashes help against people who don'tr know what they're doing buut
GGs.

Enforced

Damn it merrick. You're the same with mario kart. That's it for me though. I've been playing alot today. Good games guys.

boxter432

Good games haha. I think more often than not I ended up with more damage given than taken, despite never winning, so I'll take that consolation prize.

Jags, don't you know any other characters? Feels kinda uneven if we face your best the whole time. Makes it feel like srs bsnss. Experiment!

Top Bottom