• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Hold up and let me lay down some true facts on you guys, something totally unrelated to Falco (y'all think you're cute don't ya?)

Fuck everybody who thinks the Chorus Kids (they're not men, damn it) should be the Rhythm Heaven rep. No, hell no. That is plain stupid. They only had one minigame on Rhythm Heaven DS, and it wasn't even the best one (Love Lab <3). How about motherfucking Karate Joe, huh? Whatever happened to him? He was in all three goddamn games, everyone likes his songs, and they even referenced his minigame when Iwata did that pose and punched shit during the Japanese direct recently. How about the guy who actually can represent the whole series by being in the whole goddamn series?

And don't start with that "he's unoriginal" bullshit. Sakurai can make goddamn R.O.B. and Mr. Game and Watch work. He made fucking Captain Falcon out of an instruction manual comic and some Kamen Rider tapes that Iwata lent to him one Saturday. The shit he punches could literally be whatever the fuck he wants, and fuck Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer, I don't see those motherfuckers doing karate while singing about failing relationships and doing all that in a damn blizzard wearing only a karate gi. Oh yeah, he's hardcore.

But no, it's gotta be those Glee Club assholes because some guy said so, and we have absolutely no proof whatsoever. He whispers his wishlist to Gematsu, gets some of his guesses right and suddenly half the Smash population is sucking his dick waiting for more. Even after he didn't get Robin, Lucina, Bowser Jr., Dark Pit, or Duck Hunt people still think he was on to something. Even when Sakurai flat out stated he immediately decided what characters were deemed worthy to try and fit into the game before the game even went into actual production, people still think Chorus Kids are real. And let's not even go into how he planned out the timing of every single trailer, killing the thing even further. Not even the fact that a Rhythm Heaven rep was planned confirms Chorus Kids, it's just insane. I'd sooner have that fucking wrestler and interviewer duo than Chorus Kids, I'd rather have the Dog Ninja, I'd rather have Munchy Monk, I'd rather have Marshall and his shitty friends, I'd rather have the Barista, I'd rather have those rappers from that one Love Rap game in Rhythm Heaven Fever, I'd rather have that fucking bear who's off to the side in Love Lab than Chorus Kids.

So, who do you guys think should rep the Rhythm Heaven series in Smash as a fighter? inb4choruskidswithoutgoodreason

Screw Rhythm heaven we need a Konami rep, like Simon Belmont (or I guess Snake). I do wonder if Nintendo pays for 3rd party reps, or that these companies like the exposure..

edit: and come on need someone to 1 v 1............................................. ....
Lol if you're that bored I'll play you since nobody else is. Oh, and do you know any other Palutena mains? I'm interested in knowing how you rank on the Goddess scale.

Ryce

So, who do you guys think should rep the Rhythm Heaven series in Smash as a fighter?
The Chorus Kids. A three-in-one musical group sounds a lot more interesting than a karate fighter.

Also, they're adorable.

zzDxiAy.gif

Lol if you're that bored I'll play you since nobody else is. Oh, and do you know any other Palutena mains? I'm interested in knowing how you rank on the Goddess scale.
Ok sounds good, don't feel like treading for glory right now prefer to play with gaffers.. Karsticles, Masked Man, and uhhh me (and I think one more person or something). Karsticles is prob the best, but Palutena is one of his secondaries not his main so......

Puruzi

Banned
Hold up and let me lay down some true facts on you guys, something totally unrelated to Falco (y'all think you're cute don't ya?)

Fuck everybody who thinks the Chorus Kids (they're not men, damn it) should be the Rhythm Heaven rep. No, hell no. That is plain stupid. They only had one minigame on Rhythm Heaven DS, and it wasn't even the best one (Love Lab <3). How about motherfucking Karate Joe, huh? Whatever happened to him? He was in all three goddamn games, everyone likes his songs, and they even referenced his minigame when Iwata did that pose and punched shit during the Japanese direct recently. How about the guy who actually can represent the whole series by being in the whole goddamn series?

And don't start with that "he's unoriginal" bullshit. Sakurai can make goddamn R.O.B. and Mr. Game and Watch work. He made fucking Captain Falcon out of an instruction manual comic and some Kamen Rider tapes that Iwata lent to him one Saturday. The shit he punches could literally be whatever the fuck he wants, and fuck Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer, I don't see those motherfuckers doing karate while singing about failing relationships and doing all that in a damn blizzard wearing only a karate gi. Oh yeah, he's hardcore.

But no, it's gotta be those Glee Club assholes because some guy said so, and we have absolutely no proof whatsoever. He whispers his wishlist to Gematsu, gets some of his guesses right and suddenly half the Smash population is sucking his dick waiting for more. Even after he didn't get Robin, Lucina, Bowser Jr., Dark Pit, or Duck Hunt people still think he was on to something. Even when Sakurai flat out stated he immediately decided what characters were deemed worthy to try and fit into the game before the game even went into actual production, people still think Chorus Kids are real. And let's not even go into how he planned out the timing of every single trailer, killing the thing even further. Not even the fact that a Rhythm Heaven rep was planned confirms Chorus Kids, it's just insane. I'd sooner have that fucking wrestler and interviewer duo than Chorus Kids, I'd rather have the Dog Ninja, I'd rather have Munchy Monk, I'd rather have Marshall and his shitty friends, I'd rather have the Barista, I'd rather have those rappers from that one Love Rap game in Rhythm Heaven Fever, I'd rather have that fucking bear who's off to the side in Love Lab than Chorus Kids.

So, who do you guys think should rep the Rhythm Heaven series in Smash as a fighter? inb4choruskidswithoutgoodreason

Because reasons.

Ok sounds good, don't feel like treading for glory right now prefer to play with gaffers.. Karsticles, Masked Man, and uhhh me (and I think one more person or something). Karsticles is prob the best, but Palutena is one of his secondaries not his main so......
I'll be on a sec, K? :)
Because reasons.
She's aiight, but then Remix 10 happened.

That Remix 10.

Sorry Gucci, but I promised DQ a match to relieve his loneliness. Another time, yeah?

Boney

Banned
Man a good pikachu is so fun to fight against, they're never still and they get like four aerials per jump it's insane.

jorgejjvr

Since there was some Little Mac talk a page or two back, here's a pretty hype Little Mac set I got to see live: http://youtu.be/VpxnwmGIkas (specifically the last match of the set)
Wow. I actually felt he could have done better. Seeing that I kept thinking do this, counter here, down a here etc etc lol. Nice seeing other people using Mac competitively tho. Just felt he was a bit lacking, oh and hardly any side b goodness

And that mega man was pretty bad. Tipster plays way better with him

ngower

Anyone who isn't highly competitive wanna play? To give an idea of skill level: 33.33% win rate, 24 battles, 8 victories.

Boney

Banned
Anyone who isn't highly competitive wanna play? To give an idea of skill level: 33.33% win rate, 24 battles, 8 victories.
I'll play you, no problem, you get better by playing.

NNID boney64

Gonna play with random and see how it goes, remember to take items off if you haven't in the room.

Ah didn't realize you sent the friend request. Added,
Making a room in the mean time.

GGs, Gucci, you gave my GAW fits. Any idea which character you like most yet?

I think I like Mario the best thus far; he seems like a good character for beginners to learn the basic mechanics with. Ike and Marth are tied for second because I'm a Fire Emblem fanboy. Your GAW was KILLING me with pressure and aerials but that was a ton of fun, lets do it again tomorrow!

ngower

I'll play you, no problem, you get better by playing.

NNID boney64

Gonna play with random and see how it goes, remember to take items off if you haven't in the room.

Added. Room's up. (Item's off)

[EDIT] Just saw your post. Will wait on your room.

Top Bottom