• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

webkatt

I like this game even though I stink at it.

I mostly dislike it because I feel like I am fighting the stages more than actual people/CPU opponents.

Boney

Banned
Damn that lag got horrendous there for a second, if it gets like that again let's just call it quits.

Oh and don't worry about it, doesn't help that I am from south america

Boney

Banned
Hmm the lag is pretty annoying honestly, but the fights are great!

So bummer really...

Sorry man, had to end the fight it was just too distracting.

Great Yoshi though, great links.

TWILT

Banned
GGs Shamrock. Your Pac-Man's really good; hard for me to punish those dash attacks lol. Hate to cut it short, especially since it seemed really smooth tonight, but I got some errands to do.

That said, I feel pretty happy that I did pretty well with Pikachu tonight; so much Quick Attacking. Granted, my SDs still need to stop, but I'm getting there. :p

Hmm the lag is pretty annoying honestly, but the fights are great!

So bummer really...

Good games. The lag was pretty bad throughout that last match. Your Samus is really good, definitely better than mine. If the lag wasn't so bad I was going to start using different characters. Oh well. My internet should be fine any weekday, Sunday, and every other weekend. I look forward to more (less laggy) matches!

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I think I suck. My Bowser Amiibo is wrecking me left and right. It spams Upsmash at all the right times and never misses a side B. Ugh.

Boney

Banned
Good games. The lag was pretty bad throughout that last match. Your Samus is really good, definitely better than mine. If the lag wasn't so bad I was going to start using different characters. Oh well. My internet should be fine any weekday, Sunday, and every other weekend. I look forward to more (less laggy) matches!
Looking forward to them as well!

I wish lobbies would come soon. Sometimes I want to play matches but also chill in between too.. But I don't know if they'd implement them like persona arena or street fighter (one where others fight each other, the other people spectate 1 match).

Sigh Palutena you don't feel worth it anymore... Must keep trying...

Become an advocate for custom moves, and your fortunes will rise DQ. :)

Seriously though, I think you've only gotten good things from maining Palutena, as it's taught you to really make the most of all your tools. You've really leveled up, and it would be a shame to see you drop it for a high tier like Diddy.

Vena

Become an advocate for custom moves, and your fortunes will rise DQ. :)

Seriously though, I think you've only gotten good things from maining Palutena, as it's taught you to really make the most of all your tools. You've really leveled up, and it would be a shame to see you drop it for a high tier like Diddy.

Fight me ya bum!

Top Bottom