• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Okay, someone needs to test this but, I am getting an across the board kill power nerf on Diddy. Roughly 7~15% kill potential variations.

Too soon for Link to be fixed, it only came out like a week ago lol.

They used to tech everything. Maybe they changed the AI? Is Dair a meteor?
Dair is a meteor.

does anyone want to test the ground teching thing with me?
Want to be the tech-er to my Dair?

Edit: Vena got it.

Any Palutena updates? Do you guys think the Wii U version is getting the update tonight?
Supposedly glitches with her customs were fixed.

Beats

You can still tech the ground bounces. edit: well I was able to tech Captain Falcon's

Vena, is teching ganon's dair not working?

Any info on changes to Fox or Meta Knight? I've done my work regarding Falco, but I'm curious about the other two.

Oh shit, my Wii U replays!! ;__; So much fun stuff, soon to be lost because of hoo ha nerfs...

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
So meteor smashes on the ground seem to be untechable now I guess? Dair to Upsmash combo for Bowser got viable I guess.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Super roll?

Insanely fast roll in a direction compared to this super roll Sheik can do on a proper tech otherwise just a normal roll.

Super Roll by teching gets you 1/3 more distance then a normal tech roll.

That said Sheik cannot super roll out of a Aerial Flame Choke. But this was known before 1.0.5

jorgejjvr

Alright man ggs, I was playing a bit rusty today, I've had a long day today. But anyways, good ness!! Need to take a shower now and call it a day

Top Bottom