• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Mistle

So I know you can copy custom movesets from the 3DS to the Wii U, but can you transfer them from the Wii U to 3DS?

Currently in the process of unlocking them all on Wii U, and it'd be great if I could just transfer all the 2222 and 3333 locked in movesets to 3DS to fake it, instead of actually unlocking them all again which I'll never do.

FSLink

Banned
Lets go. I wanted my salty runback for a while. :p

I'm cool with customs on.

All right, make the room and I'll be right in.

So I know you can copy custom movesets from the 3DS to the Wii U, but can you transfer them from the Wii U to 3DS?

Currently in the process of unlocking them all on Wii U, and it'd be great if I could just transfer all the 2222 and 3333 locked in movesets to 3DS to fake it, instead of actually unlocking them all again which I'll never do.

You can transfer them from Wii to 3DS, but iirc you can't transfer from the 3DS to another Wii U after that. Basically you can't transfer any customs that don't originate from that system.

Mistle

You can transfer them from Wii to 3DS, but iirc you can't transfer from the 3DS to another Wii U after that. Basically you can't transfer any customs that don't originate from that system.

Awesome, thanks! This'll save so much time, unlocking them is such a pain. I'm finding classic mode to be the best method.

Mistle

lollol I just unlocked twenty specials in a single set of Crazy Orders.

what streak did you get?

i never seem to get anything good from crazy orders. mainly after custom moves. but i have a hard time getting past just 10, so maybe the rewards get better from then on or something.

Vena

what streak did you get?

i never seem to get anything good from crazy orders. mainly after custom moves. but i have a hard time getting past just 10, so maybe the rewards get better from then on or something.

14, fight as many Giant Battles as possible, I found.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm glad that there are more people working on unlock all custom moves. I already got everything ready just in case.

I'm mildly curious to see how long the custom move support would last.

FSLink

Banned
what streak did you get?

Fox + first hit bonus (use blaster to get it during matches)+ home run bat spawn + home run bat swings faster equipment = long streaks

Vena

See this is what I mean, just fight Giant Battle and these things rain upon you.

wJLSgkW.jpg

TWILT

Banned
Those DK customs sure seem interesting lol

EDIT: Hmm, shoot, forgot to label my Greninja customs. Will have to do that later.

random25

I still haven't unlocked all the custom movesets on the Wii U version. Good thing I have done them on the 3DS so I can move a custom character on the fly.

Tried that Falco Explosive Blaster trick and it works magically lol. It's just hard to hit but when it does it's a free Fsmash at high percents.

DooD1234

How to Giant Battle:

Select Ike.
Hit F-Smash.
????
Profit.
You're doing it wrong. This is how you do it.

1) Have a custom character that comes with home run bat equipped and a custom that speeds up the swing and another that heals you per KO.
2)Swing bat
3) ???????
4) Profit.

I can go on really long with this setup and have plenty of time to fight Master and Crazy hand.

Vena

1) Have a custom character that comes with home run bat equipped and a custom that speeds up the swing and another that heals you per KO.
2)Swing bat
3) ???????
4) Profit.

I can go on really long with this setup and have plenty of time to fight Master and Crazy hand.

Don't question me!

FSLink

Banned

2)Swing bat
3) ???????
4) Profit.

Have first strike bonus equipped too so you can just shoot them with Fox's blaster and get invincibility.

Top Bottom