• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Look guys, if there aren't even pictures of gameplay, it is certainly fake. Anyone who could take the time to take all those pictures could take a moment to start a match and show in-game models. Then it might be worth thinking about.

Plus, Rayman is a horrible, horrible choice. He is a nobody from a shit company with no significant Nintendo history.

So are we seeded into brackets based on how well we did last season?
That will be the case, yes.

Is anyone having trouble connecting to games via the friends section? I'm trying to play but when I try to connect it wait a while and then says that there's a communication error. I was playing online earlier via For Glory and it worked fine.

When we try to connect, we can hear the connection sound but no message pops up saying that we're trying to join. My friend tried with someone else and he managed to join fine so it might be a problem on my end but, as I said, I played earlier with no problem.

SmithnCo

So uh, some "screenshots" surfaced up on 4chan of Rayman in Smash Bros. It has Mewtwo in the Character Select.

Taking these with a giant grain of salt. Most likely fake, but that render and those screens looks really, really convincing. And those eye brows are kind of a weird thing to exaggerate if it were a fan made thing.

Either way if fake, it's pretty cool to see.

EDIT: Just some notes, Rayman's "franchise icon" is a Lum. The character design is mostly similar to the trophy, but his pose is also a clear reference to the original box art of the first Rayman, which is some nice addition to detail I haven't seen replicated elsewhere. I'm leaning on fake because the material is incredibly conservative and there's no video like the ESRB leak, but it goes without saying that it's really damn impressive and whoever made it did their homework.

Rayman's eyes are somehow creepier than Sonic's

Jims

For Glory was really good today. I don't know if they're adjusting the matchup service or what, but I noticed that all of my matches were almost lag-free today. But it was also more regularly kicking me out when I tried a new game, giving me a Communications Error. It would only kick me out when starting a new game with a new random, never with a re-match. I wonder if they're identifying when the two players have a bad connection and just bumping them automatically?

The comm errors feel like it's saying I have a bad connection but every matchup it did give me was silky smooth. Weird.

Haha, guys a fuse blew and I don't know how to fix it so I can't play Smash Bros right now. :'( Oh well, MonHun time!!

So I'm leaning on fake for that Rayman shit, mainly because I don't know if they'd work on two characters simultaneously given Sakurai is literally sacrificing decades of his fountain of youth on Mewtwo.

Ggs Puruzi. Your ability to play multiple characters well makes me look bad.. :<

Haha, guys a fuse blew and I don't know how to fix it so I can't play Smash Bros right now. :'( Oh well, MonHun time!!

So I'm leaning on fake for that Rayman shit, mainly because I don't know if they'd work on two characters simultaneously given Sakurai is literally sacrificing decades of his fountain of youth on Mewtwo.
image.php

I wonder how easy it is to mod a system.. But yah he never clicks on it..
Difficult enough that only one group of people have done it on Wii U as a proof-of-concept, and only for Mario Kart 8.
He does. It brings up a generic error sound though. Take that for what you will.

/r/smashbros is claiming this may be due to the character being on the CSS, but the actual DLC data not being on the system yet. Like Mario Kart 8, where the DLC racers are displayed on the bottom for everyone but can only be selected if you bought the DLC.

This is some shit.

Vena

Play MonHun with me! But not now.

Having a decent sized Smash 4 scene sounds like a great thing until you want to play and realize it means a perpetual line of 5-7 people on every setup before you get a chance to play =.=

Beats

Going to my first local tournament tomorrow for Smash 4. There's already 80-ish people going. Hoping to get first with my ZSS. :x

Hehe, if you guys don't mind a Hunting Horn lady in your party, feel free to add me. :) I'm not ready to hunt online yet though.

5241-2199-5344

I added you. I use Hunting Horn too : p

That video is interesting, but I still need to see gameplay to be convinced.

SMASHGAF RANBAT SEASON 2 SURVEY POSTED.

ALL CURRENT AND NEW PLAYERS MUST FILL THE SURVEY OUT TO PARTICIPATE.

QUOTE THIS POST TO SEE THE SURVEY LINK - FILL IT OUT AND JOIN!

Top Bottom