• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Yo I just wanna come in here and say that even in Sonic Rush Mr. Blue Hedgehog is a pain in the ass, fuck man I'm trying to hit you and you're busy spin dashing and shit this ain't Sonic the Fighters wtf man Music is godlike tho

So someone explain why I should main Mario because dude is a beast with the tilts and shit but he has literally nothing to respect and he's forced to respect everyone else's dumb shit wtf man it's fucking Mario and I'm playing defensively because god forbid I try to beat out some bitch ass nair with fsmash

Yo I just wanna come in here and say that even in Sonic Rush Mr. Blue Hedgehog is a pain in the ass, fuck man I'm trying to hit you and you're busy spin dashing and shit this ain't Sonic the Fighters wtf man Music is godlike tho

So someone explain why I should main Mario because dude is a beast with the tilts and shit but he has literally nothing to respect and he's forced to respect everyone else's dumb shit wtf man it's fucking Mario and I'm playing defensively because god forbid I try to beat out some bitch ass nair with fsmash
Has Mario ever been this high in the tier list though? Maybe in Smash 64 or something i dunno..

It's okay. You need to go for more grabs with Zelda. Also more neutral a attacks. It's hard to give advice because you need a lot of reads to win with her.

Yeah, I know where to improve, it's just trying to actually find a way to integrate it into the playstyle.

Thats probably the hardest part of any method to improve.

jnWake

Good games Namikaze.

Shame that the lag was so much for most of it though. I also have to say that taunting after almost every stock isn't really classy. I get the fun of taunting and I do it every once in a while but there's a point where it become disrespect IMO.

Good games Namikaze.

Shame that the lag was so much for most of it though. I also have to say that taunting after almost every stock isn't really classy. I get the fun of taunting and I do it every once in a while but there's a point where it become disrespect IMO.

But I didn't taunt after every stock. I might taunt a lot, but that is just me. I usually will always taunts if I get a good kill off, like a fair smash from Yoshi. But I will also taunt if one of us messes up, and that will be the "Uh-oh" taunt. I taunted a lot with Mario, but I like his animations. You also taunted a lot with Marth, though. Taunts don't mean "I am better than you, because I managed to kill you!", they are just an animation, and that animation could mean something depending on the words or situation. I play For Glory, and I taunt after every kill there, so it is a habit that I just do, and I try not to do it all the time in With Friends. I don't do it to disrespect anybody.

Good games, though.

jnWake

But I didn't taunt after every stock. I might taunt a lot, but that is just me. I usually will always taunts if I get a good kill off, like a fair smash from Yoshi. But I will also taunt if one of us messes up, and that will be the "Uh-oh" taunt. I taunted a lot with Mario, but I like his animations. You also taunted a lot with Marth, though. Taunts don't mean "I am better than you, because I managed to kill you!", they are just an animation, and that animation could mean something depending on the words or situation. I play For Glory, and I taunt after every kill there, so it is a habit that I just do, and I try not to do it all the time in With Friends. I don't do it to disrespect anybody.

Good games, though.

Ok then! Some of them felt weird but if they were in good fun then don't mind :p

I taunt after Shield Breaker. That move is just too funny, even when I mess up the tipper after the shield breaks haha (happened once).

Ok then! Some of them felt weird but if they were in good fun then don't mind :p

I taunt after Shield Breaker. That move is just too funny, even when I mess up the tipper after the shield breaks haha (happened once).

I don't even notice doing all my taunts because of how often I do them in For Glory.

Yeah, I believe that was the first shield breaker. I then later misjudged how much range Yoshi's fsmash had when i broke your shield, and almost didn't get the kill xD

jnWake

I don't even notice doing all my taunts because of how often I do them in For Glory.

Yeah, I believe that was the first shield breaker. I then later misjudged how much range Yoshi's fsmash had when i broke your shield, and almost didn't get the kill xD

I think you got that kill when the dizzyness went off actually haha. I got distracted by the missing Smashes haha.

In any case, I liked your Yoshi and Samus. I'm terrible at Yoshi dittos, I even did better with Zelda against Yoshi. Mario was alright too. I don't remember what else you used.

I think you got that kill when the dizzyness went off actually haha. I got distracted by the missing Smashes haha.

In any case, I liked your Yoshi and Samus. I'm terrible at Yoshi dittos, I even did better with Zelda against Yoshi. Mario was alright too. I don't remember what else you used.

I also hate fighting other Yoshis. Today was a lot of them, because of you, For Glory, and a guy on Anther's Ladder. The eggs are so annoying, and I don't like being on the wrong side of them xD

Your Zelda was annoying as hell. I kept falling into your teleports, and there weren't any good punishes I could do when you missed. I should've just not tried to rush you down, but that goes against my play style.

I barely play Samus, but the last timed I played her, I wasn't using as many bairs. I have since gotten more accustomed to bairs, and Samus needs to use her bair to be successful. I barely play Mario, or really, I should be saying I barely play anybody. Last I checked, the game said I had 40 hours in Yoshi, and my next character was Link and Samus with 4 hours.

Your Captain Falcon was decent. I never like fighting him because I always fall into his fsmash for some reason. To me, it doesn't look like has should have as much range as it does.

I believe the only characters you are missing of mine are Lucario, Lucina, and Link (Triple-L...) I want to get better with all three of them, but Lucario and Lucina in particular are hard to use.

My vision is still a bit messed up from playing for so long. I really want a bigger TV so I don't have to sit so close. That won't be for another year or so, though.

jnWake

I also hate fighting other Yoshis. Today was a lot of them, because of you, For Glory, and a guy on Anther's Ladder. The eggs are so annoying, and I don't like being on the wrong side of them xD

Your Zelda was annoying as hell. I kept falling into your teleports, and there weren't any good punishes I could do when you missed. I should've just not tried to rush you down, but that goes against my play style.

I barely play Samus, but the last timed I played her, I wasn't using as many bairs. I have since gotten more accustomed to bairs, and Samus needs to use her bair to be successful. I barely play Mario, or really, I should be saying I barely play anybody. Last I checked, the game said I had 40 hours in Yoshi, and my next character was Link and Samus with 4 hours.

Your Captain Falcon was decent. I never like fighting him because I always fall into his fsmash for some reason. To me, it doesn't look like has should have as much range as it does.

I believe the only characters you are missing of mine are Lucario, Lucina, and Link (Triple-L...) I want to get better with all three of them, but Lucario and Lucina in particular are hard to use.

My vision is still a bit messed up from playing for so long. I really want a bigger TV so I don't have to sit so close. That won't be for another year or so, though.

Hahaha I can't help but do thousands of teleports with Zelda. It doesn't work if the opponent shields a lot, but you are aggresive so it led to funny stuff.

I want to get better with Falcon, he's really fun to play. I really wanted to get a knee kill or F. Punch kill in the matches so I wasn't playing too good haha. I don't think I got a single one either...

Link was good too, but the aggresive playstyle doesn't mesh well with the projectile camping. Lucario and Lucina were like one match so I can't judge them too much. In any case, Marth > Lucina :p

EDIT: I have a similars hour per character haha. Yoshi's like 25-30 hours, ROB and Marth like 7-10, Falcon and Zelda like 4-6 and all the rest waaaay down. Mr. G&W is the next one I want to learn.

There's a full 11 person roster in Bracket 2. I still have two matches left. But honestly I'm all about just moving on unless Falawful and JagsRock really want to complete this. As I'm all for a fresh start given my current 1-8 record.
It's 10 people. Or 9 opponents. I need to turn my 0-7 into a 0-9.

Rayman amiibo should be fun.
You know those colored blocks that hold up Fox and Link? Yeah, a bunch of those.

Living up to your username, I see.

Hahaha I can't help but do thousands of teleports with Zelda. It doesn't work if the opponent shields a lot, but you are aggresive so it led to funny stuff.

I want to get better with Falcon, he's really fun to play. I really wanted to get a knee kill or F. Punch kill in the matches so I wasn't playing too good haha. I don't think I got a single one either...

Link was good too, but the aggresive playstyle doesn't mesh well with the projectile camping. Lucario and Lucina were like one match so I can't judge them too much. In any case, Marth > Lucina :p

EDIT: I have a similars hour per character haha. Yoshi's like 25-30 hours, ROB and Marth like 7-10, Falcon and Zelda like 4-6 and all the rest waaaay down. Mr. G&W is the next one I want to learn.

The aggressive play-style of mine sometimes doesn't mesh so well with Link. Like, I need to get away and zone with projectiles, but I stay and try to fight with my slow moves. It works for Yoshi, though.

Lucina is better for me if I don't want to put in the effort to constantly get tippers. But my secondaries aren't very secondary with how little I use them, so the debate between Lucina and Marth doesn't really matter for me. I want to use Mario more, so it should be Yoshi -> Mario -> Samus and Link.

I believe there are some characters I haven't even played on the Wii U version. I know for sure there are some I haven't gotten a kill with.

Top Bottom