• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Like I said, beating me to a pulp was gonna happen lol. At least I won a few.

GG's nonetheless

edit: I got no confidence in my skills for the ranbats. Only gotten the game a couple weeks ago and have to unlearn all the stupid stuff from playing against my friends for years on past smash games.

Like I said, beating me to a pulp was gonna happen lol. At least I won a few.

GG's nonetheless

edit: I got no confidence in my skills for the ranbats. Only gotten the game a couple weeks ago and have to unlearn all the stupid stuff from playing against my friends for years on past smash games.
The ranbats are all in good fun. Two folks didn't even win more than a game last time, but are signed up again. It is a social thing, not a chest-puffing event.

IMO, your biggest issue is teleporting way too much. Recover on the ledge like I do instead of trying to teleport onto the stage. Sure, you got some kills from it, but you died a lot from it as well.

Also, her dtilt hits below the ledge and sets up combos. I don't think I saw you use it.

The ranbats are all in good fun. Two folks didn't even win more than a game last time, but are signed up again. It is a social thing, not a chest-puffing event.

IMO, your biggest issue is teleporting way too much. Recover on the ledge like I do instead of trying to teleport onto the stage. Sure, you got some kills from it, but you died a lot from it as well.

Also, her dtilt hits below the ledge and sets up combos. I don't think I saw you use it.

Its unlearning old habits like the teleporting that is the hard part. 1v1's are still something I need to get rid of.

As for dtilt on the ledge, I usually end up getting punished for trying a lot of the time so thats another habit that stuck around.

Gattuso

http://youtu.be/AQg2aswGF24

I'm sorry Enforced but you can't be mad at a comeback like this and I wanted to share this with everyone. Also please excuse the shitty quality.

that was really funny to see happen. same goes for this battle with him:
AngelicValidEnglishpointer.gif

edit: here's my special moment http://youtu.be/NMDd3FFKk-Y

Forkball

I had a weird glitch just now. I was Ganondorf and got the Smash ball. However, I was trapped under the bowl on the Garden of Hope stage with Robin. I activated my final smash, broke the bowl, and KO'd him, but the Ganon beast was really small. It was like the size of Ganondorf. I thought it was pretty funny.

[edit]I tried it out again and it definitely makes him smaller.

zlCfzTAfqtgx_1ygWz

zlCfzTAfvs0dms-CcH

Top Bottom