• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

I love Link with customs, though mostly for the regular Boomerang one.

Need to experiment with them some more though. I want to actually hit with the Meteor Bombs more often. I also never really thought about using the Piercing Bow to get around Luma until a little while ago. Hmm...
Gale boomerang is great for messing up your opponents' spacing though.

I seriously think link with customs moves him up to high b tier at least
... Isn't that where he is already?

Alright that's enough of me getting me teeth kicked in with no remorse. I need to go to training mode or something, still not seeing the progress I'd like. Great games though, you're great!

What is WHOBO like?
It's a tournament that hosts Smash games, that much I can tell you. Perhaps check out Smashboards, as they might have more info for you.
Alright that's enough of me getting me teeth kicked in with no remorse. I need to go to training mode or something, still not seeing the progress I'd like. Great games though, you're great!

Aww, Gucci. :( I didn't think you would appreciate me sandbagging, so I figured I'd hold no punches to help you better yourself. GGs though, hopefully you learned some things and if not, please feel free to ask! :)

Aww, Gucci. :( I didn't think you would appreciate me sandbagging, so I figured I'd hold no punches to help you better yourself. GGs though, hopefully you learned some things and if not, please feel free to ask! :)

No that's exactly what I like so thanks for playing me for real! I'm not rage quitting; there's just a lot I need to work on before I can even take a stock. You're teaching me about stage control; I'm a rookie, I knew I wasn't going to be good at this overnight. Going to keep working at it though so one day I'm at your level or at least close!

Boney

Banned
You probably won't notice you're improving until you play some lesser skilled opponents and you'll see you're a lot better now. It's only a matter of time to get to the medium level play most of us are.

No that's exactly what I like so thanks for playing me for real! I'm not rage quitting; there's just a lot I need to work on before I can even take a stock. You're teaching me about stage control; I'm a rookie, I knew I wasn't going to be good at this overnight. Going to keep working at it though so one day I'm at your level or at least close!

Oh, Okay! Glad to hear it, and keep at it friend. Improvement is a gradual process, but as you get experience and work your way up I'm sure you'll make it one day. :)

You probably won't notice you're improving until you play some lesser skilled opponents and you'll see you're a lot better now. It's only a matter of time to get to the medium level play most of us are.

I would say he would benefit a lot from having a rival to compare himself to. For example, I like to play Tipster a lot because I'd gauge we're around the same skill level, and every time we play I feel like we're improving by showing to each other what we've learned from playing other GAF friends. :) Since there are a lot of tough players here, I think he'd actually see his improvement more from playing ever-so-slightly stronger opponents. Think of it like this; if he's improving, then the people you could claim are "above him" will also be more exclusive as they will only include stronger and stronger opponents. Thus, if he's going toe-to-toe against players who once beat him cleanly, or can actually beat others he once went even with, the results screen should speak for itself!

I think I rambled a bit. '~' Sorry!

Ah, I see. He's my main here, though not in any other game. I'm trying him in Melee though. :3

He was a secondary of mine in Melee. I preferred Roy and Ganondorf.

I feel like you were really onto something for the first quarter of that MK/GAW match. I felt like I could do literally nothing. Then it felt like you backed off on the combos and only beat me by a reasonable amount.

Top Bottom