• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Question for people signed up: if we had to choose between 3 brackets of 8, and 4 brackets of 6, what is the preference?

SMASHGAF RANBAT SEASON 2 SURVEY POSTED.

ALL CURRENT AND NEW PLAYERS MUST FILL THE SURVEY OUT TO PARTICIPATE.

QUOTE THIS POST TO SEE THE SURVEY LINK - FILL IT OUT AND JOIN!

SoldnerKei

Question for people signed up: if we had to choose between 3 brackets of 8, and 4 brackets of 6, what is the preference?

4 brackets/ 6 players

and then when the ranbat is over top player from each ranbat has to fight each other and share the replay in GAF for our entertaiment :v

*areyounotentertained.gif*

ok, scrap the last lol I'll go with 4 brackets/ 6 players

Dreavus

I was very sad to reveal the challenge "Clear All star on hard with every character". I had a tough enough time doing it with just Duck Hunt. :(

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

Whatever gets me less banned players in my bracket.

Any banned players coming back? Are we doing a banned players bracket?
None of the banned players (AFAIK) have even tried to sign up, so I don't feel the need to create such a thing. A one-season ban seems reasonable, and they can try to join again the season after this one if they want. Maybe two season-bans = permaban from the ranbats, though. Fool me once...

None of the banned players (AFAIK) have even tried to sign up, so I don't feel the need to create such a thing. A one-season ban seems reasonable, and they can try to join again the season after this one if they want. Maybe two season-bans = permaban from the ranbats, though. Fool me once...
For real? :O Do you think they figured there was no point in signing up if they were banned?
Rosa's hitboxes are such bullshit lol

Dat Luma tho

To play or not to play tonight, that is the question. Or rather to procrastinate or not.... Kind of want to start playing Lucina again, but she really feels like an inferior Marth. But it is nice being able to KO below 100 percent... And I only have 2 of her customs unlocked, anyone know what the rest of her's are?

DooD1234

To play or not to play tonight, that is the question. Or rather to procrastinate or not.... Kind of want to start playing Lucina again, but she really feels like an inferior Marth. But it is nice being able to KO below 100 percent... And I only have 2 of her customs unlocked, anyone know what the rest of her's are?
Exact same as Marth.

Puruzi

Banned
Lucina is literally an inferior Marth, but I like Lucina more because she's Lucina.

Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui.
I'm fine with or without customs.

You know that feel of killing at ~60% with #JustTheTip?

Lucina doesn't. :^)

Bummer, what are Marth's customs anyway? All I have for Lucina is heavy blade and the dumb up-b where she goes diagonal.
Lucina is literally an inferior Marth, but I like Lucina more because she's Lucina.

Anyone wanna 1v1? ID is HarimeNui.
I'm fine with or without customs.
Yah I'm kind of sick of pretty boy Marth so I'd rather play Lucina if I am going to play a sword character. Sorry Rage Quit Ike is too slow.
You know that feel of killing at ~60% with #JustTheTip?
Lucina doesn't. :^)
You know what Marth only pays for when he goes out to a restaurant..
I'll help myself out

Bummer, what are Marth's customs anyway? All I have for Lucina is heavy blade and the dumb up-b where she goes diagonal.

Yah I'm kind of sick of pretty boy Marth so I'd rather play Lucina if I am going to play a sword character. Sorry Rage Quit Ike is too slow.

You know what Marth only pays for when he goes out to a restaurant..
I'll help myself out
If fast sword characters are what you want, may I point you to Señor Meta Knight?

I suppose Ike will get his chance another day...

When would they start?

GGs Nabster. Wasn't my day today against you I guess. You've really improved a lot though. You've really figured out the Ness matchup and it's so bad D=

Top Bottom