• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Anyone want to play?

Also, now that Evo has stated its official ruleset, ranbat members should remember that they can change their votes on ranbat policies.

Well I guess I mean Ness specifically. Basically you have to wait for Mega Man to make a mistake with the blade.
What about SHADCing through the blades? Can't Ness Nair after the SHAD?

TWILT

Banned
Robin's Arcfire customs depend on the matchup IIRC. There's also Thunder+ where a fully charged Thoron can kill as early as 70%(!) though you can use it once before Robin throws the book away.

The Distant Nosferatu MIGHT be good though I'm pretty bad at using it lol

GGs Puruzi. That was a long set. You've improved a TON. Seriously. You play completely different now. Frustratingly defensive shielding, lol. I would start to get impatient and just throw as many attacks as I could, and payed for it a lot.

Puruzi

Banned
GGs Puruzi. That was a long set. You've improved a TON. Seriously. You play completely different now. Frustratingly defensive shielding, lol. I would start to get impatient and just throw as many attacks as I could, and payed for it a lot.

Thanks for the high praise, I just started watching a bunch of competitive Sm4sh and tried to do what better players did. Seems to be working out, but that Ness is still total insanity, no idea how to beat him at all.

Alright, I'm tired. Good games, Cyberman! You're an absolute beast. When you brought out the Wii Fit Trainer, it just went downhill for me. I just felt completely downloaded. Oh well. It'll be good to play you again sometime.

Top Bottom