• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

What dive kick ? I tried both of them this morning and I don't find them really useful.
It is one of the down B customs. He jumps onto the air and kicks down diagonally. I know it doesn't appear like a major change, but you can hop right over projectiles and kick people in the face wth it. You can also combo off of it on hit sometimes.

1. SP Yoshi vs IA Link
2. IA Sonic vs SP Yoshi
3. SP Yoshi vs IA Sonic
4. IA Falco vs SP Yoshi - My first Falco win in Smash 4 :O
5. IA Falco vs SP Yoshi - Wow two in a row!
6. SP Yoshi vs IA Falco - I guess he's figured out this match-up now...
7. IA Yoshi vs SP Yoshi
8. SP Yoshi vs IA Sonic
9. SP Yoshi vs IA Falco

Damn good games, Salva.

SalvaPot

1. SP Yoshi vs IA Link
2. IA Sonic vs SP Yoshi
3. SP Yoshi vs IA Sonic
4. IA Falco vs SP Yoshi - My first Falco win in Smash 4 :O
5. IA Falco vs SP Yoshi - Wow two in a row!
6. SP Yoshi vs IA Falco - I guess he's figured out this match-up now...
7. IA Yoshi vs SP Yoshi
8. SP Yoshi vs IA Sonic
9. SP Yoshi vs IA Falco

Damn good games, Salva.

GG, haha, first falco I have seen, fun games!

SoldnerKei

that Shulk vs Marth match was really tight!

also that Duck Hunt match was pretty good, got good me with that fsmash last hit on the ledge on the second stock

"bair kills"

lol. Are you learning him?
I might. I am bored of Bowser and annoyed by his unique shortcomings. I like Ness, but I HATE HATE HATE recovering with him. 100% chance I SD.

I am going to play with some other stuff tonight, too, since it looks like we will be using customs.

I might. I am bored of Bowser and annoyed by his unique shortcomings. I like Ness, but I HATE HATE HATE recovering with him. 100% chance I SD.

I am going to play with some other stuff tonight, too, since it looks like we will be using customs.

Cool, well let me know if you want to play a few.

Puruzi

Banned
Anyone wanna 1v1? Will be around to play until twelve/for an hour, gotta catch toonami tonight because all the episodes airing tonight are hype as fuck. ID is HarimeNui.

HiiiLife

So I cracked and finally bought a Nintendo console. Haven't played one since the Nintendo 64 years ago, when I was just a kid.

Looking forward to trying out Smash Bros and seeing how it compares to the 64 days. Damn I feel old.

Well I'm back I guess, but I don't know if Puruzi and you just want to practice 1v1s or not... Cuz if not then I'll come for a FFA
where i have chance of winning

Slam with the best, man, or you may as well jam with the rest.

Whoops wrong B move. Oh yeah, pardon my slower play Puruzi, I'm basically playing two games here. :(

Top Bottom