• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Wohoo I can now take part in SmashGAF thanks to a shiny new Wii U

Congrats! Nice Captain Jack Harkness icon!

Well you can leave Smash tour on idle and it will play itself. Do 15 turns large map, only have to intervene if it's home run contest or break targets. Other than that crazy orders or 9.0 single player. But if you have an amiibo supposedly you could level that up and let it play for you in modes. I know someone else did that here and had their amiibo farm customs by having them play single player modes over and over again...

Btw anyone still up for a game? nnid: direct_quote :\

... What? Single player modes? Which single player modes allow you to use amiibos?

...well shit. Ain't that a way to end a match. GGs DQ, I promise I won't up b to my doom the next time we play. :p
Ggs. Eh free wins for me :p. I promise I'll get better with Robin. She/he is much more fun to play than Palutena imo, despite being slower. Palutena struggles too much with ko'ing opponents and it made playing her feel tiring.. Now to unlock the rest of the customs... I'm surprised Karsticles doesn't play Robin given he likes sorcerer/magic types..

Ggs. Eh free wins for me :p. I promise I'll get better with Robin. She/he is much more fun to play than Palutena imo, despite being slower. Palutena struggles too much with ko'ing opponents and it made playing her feel tiring.. Now to unlock the rest of the customs... I'm surprised Karsticles doesn't play Robin given he likes sorcerer/magic types..

Haha, don't give up on Palutena. I'm sure you could work out something with her, or maybe when Mewtwo rolls around she'll get a few buffs thrown her way. Yeah, your Robin was tricky with those fast lightning projectiles. :O I may have to get used to that, I think...

Haha, don't give up on Palutena. I'm sure you could work out something with her, or maybe when Mewtwo rolls around she'll get a few buffs thrown her way. Yeah, your Robin was tricky with those fast lightning projectiles. :O I may have to get used to that, I think...
Naw brah she's too tiring. I think Megaman players might feel the same way too because your safest kills are from throws, though MM has a great spike. I don't see you playing Falco much, unless you are sparing me the pain..

Congrats! Nice Captain Jack Harkness icon!

... What? Single player modes? Which single player modes allow you to use amiibos?
I don't know the exact method actually, but I recall Vena mentioning his Amiibo farming customs for him some how... I don't know what mode.

Naw brah she's too tiring. I think Megaman players might feel the same way too because your safest kills are from throws, though MM has a great spike. I don't see you playing Falco much, unless you are sparing me the pain..

I don't know the exact method actually, but I recall Vena mentioning his Amiibo farming customs for him some how... I don't know what mode.

>.>;;;; I-It's not like I'm taking it easy on you or anything, I'm just trying out secondaries in a new environment so don't get the wrong idea.

I believe he was referring to having them all duke it out in 8-player smash, since you don't need to participate to reap the rewards there.

Oh lawd practicing Ganon made me up my tech chase game and now I've been farting on people after tripping them with Wario's dash attack and IT'S SO GOOD.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just found out you can use the c-stick on the New 3DS for smash attacks! :) Is there any way to map it to normal attacks?

Puruzi

Banned
GGs Boney, that was my last game.
You played your characters really well, and I learned that I'm decent as custom Falco. Your Samus is too strong, that up b is insane!

Boney

Banned
GGs Boney, that was my last game.
You played your characters really well, and I learned that I'm decent as custom Falco. Your Samus is too strong, that up b is insane!
You still got me good a bunch of times! I was just starting to learn how to get around your defenses, which really is insane how well you move around the battlefield.
Fun stuff saw a few new customs that I didn't know about and as always pretty fun fights

Which missiles did you think were better though? I saw you had a lot more trouble with the slow ones, the regular ones let me combo into the charge beam so that's always good to have.

Puruzi

Banned
You still got me good a bunch of times! I was just starting to learn how to get around your defenses, which really is insane how well you move around the battlefield.
Fun stuff saw a few new customs that I didn't know about and as always pretty fun fights

Which missiles did you think were better though? I saw you had a lot more trouble with the slow ones, the fast ones let me combo into the charge beam so that's always good to have.

Slow ones seemed much better, they were much harder to avoid and they don't stop coming for you. Relentless indeed.

Boney

Banned
DDD's back air goes through the edge crazy amounts!!
Jeez
1v1 anyone
You still looking for some fights?

Slow ones seemed much better, they were much harder to avoid and they don't stop coming for you. Relentless indeed.
Right, they're pretty handy for creating opportunities, I still need to get used to them I suppose.
And yeah the screw attack is so much better, you lose some combo ability, which if you're smart about it, you can get ko's but you gain an oos option that can ko and you can also use to bait air dodges.

It has a little bit worse recovery but it's not much to make it worrysome.

Just a reminder: ranbat sign-ups for season 2 conclude this Friday.

Everyone should have season 1 finished by Sunday, when the new season starts.

I like Robin a lot, but it doesn't look anything like my FE Robin. It makes it weird to play the character. I would give it a serious try if all of the custom options were available.

DooD1234

I like Robin a lot, but it doesn't look anything like my FE Robin. It makes it weird to play the character. I would give it a serious try if all of the custom options were available.
That a weird reason not to play Robin. If you like how he/she plays you shouldn't let that bother you although male Robin taunt where he says "Let's tip the scale!" Does annoy me though.

Boney

Banned
Yeah it's weird but it's not gonna stop me from playing as robin. She's pretty fun to use.

Anyone up for some games or is smash GAF dead?

Lazaro

Just received an email from Nintendo Australia, sadly the Smash Double Soundtracks wont be dispatched till April :(

Dear Club Nintendo Member,
Thank you for registering Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS as part of the Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo Promotion.
Due to a delay in the production of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U: Premium Sound Selection double CD set, this item will not be dispatched to you as originally planned.
Originally planned for dispatch from the first quarter of 2015, the new dispatch timing for the double CD set is planned for April 2015.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Sincerely,

Nintendo Australia

Top Bottom