• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Cronox

Banned
If it killed the opponent first, a last-stock 200% Bowser could KO a last-stock 0% opponent, winning the match despite clearly losing... That would be too lopsided.

It would be the 0% player's fault entirely and they would deserve the loss, they basically have complete control of where Bowser goes in that situation. The lower percentage person has more control. Only "unfair" for players have no idea what they're doing, ie FG players.

Boney

Banned
I'm playing puruzi still karst

Welp, I'm against Boney, FSLink and Direct_Quote.

I guess I'm going to say this,

tumblr_lmmtg07eGR1qdvriwo1_500.gif
We've never played so it's gonna be interesting!

Jesus I am in the death bracket, lol

Looking over the other brackets. There are some damn good players spread out. I know some that weren't in Ranbats 1 got put in the back brackets and they are going to surprise some people.

Tripon

People will always say the game "isn't ready for customs" until they are implemented.
It's clear that Evo will allow the community to dictate how their game is played this time. Mr. WiZard said at one point he would consider 3 stock, 5 minutes if the community wanted it.

Bracket 3, huh? I knew i was gonna drop but I didn't expect it to be at the middle of the pack. :O

Oh well, all it means is I gotta work extra hard this go-around! Bracket 3 folks, PM me to arrange games and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Boney

Banned
Yep, definitely. In my case, it would be very interesting to fight everyone in my bracket because I have no experience with any of those players.

I'm pretty bad with challenging people here lately.
You should get in the mood! We can play a few friendlies right now if you want, off record

you know i was playing smash earlier today and i realized something, I really appreciate the retro "forgotten" characters in smash(Duck Hunt, Game & Watch, Ice Climbers(RIP) & ROB). Its so cool that they exist in the game, yea there are some i don't give a shit about cause I never played their game but I appreciate the effort, you know what I mean? Like ROB for example, couldn't care less about him. Never owned the toy or played one of his games, but its pretty fucking cool for the people that did. Duck Hunt is the one I can relate to the most because when I was younger everyone played Duck Hunt, my friends owned those little consoles that come with a bunch of pre installed games and we'd play Duck Hunt for hours so its amazing not only to finally beat him up for always laughing at you for missing, but you can even play as him! thats really dope.

The Adder

Banned
Dammit...ggs! TheAdder wins! Idk why there's lag. Your DDD is good but gawd dayum that hammer is so annoying! :p

GG.

Yeah, it's a pain to get around and the down smash, while not safe, is a heavy hit box on both sides of him.

Your Falcon scared the shit out of me that one match though, heh.

How bad was the lag? It was smooth for me almost the entire way through, except during our Lucario v. Bowser match. Had a bit of slow down there. But our first match and our Dedede v. Your characters matches were buttery on my end.

Top Bottom