• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Any bracket 5ers want to play right now?

edit: Also seems I'm having a character crisis again. Robin feels way too slow and punishable sigh.. And if someone has a faster projectile than you, you have to go in...

SoldnerKei

damn that SD :c lol

nevertheless great games CRQ, Mario is annoying with those customs, hella annoying xD
5-2 CRQ favor

same goes for your mario, wanna keep playing a bit more?

damn that SD :c lol

nevertheless great games CRQ, Mario is annoying with those customs, hella annoying xD
5-2 CRQ favor

same goes for your mario, wanna keep playing a bit more?

Haha, that SD was unfortunate. Yeah, Mario is a pretty crazy guy with customs, Fast Fireball bails me out of so much. :)

We'll play one more and then I gotta eat.

SoldnerKei

Haha, that SD was unfortunate. Yeah, Mario is a pretty crazy guy with customs, Fast Fireball bails me out of so much. :)

We'll play one more and then I gotta eat.

alright, GGs CRQ

saved everymatch except for the Marth vs Fox I think, forgot to press Y on that one :c but still, I'll record it later and share it here so anyone can see how annoying your mario is and my glorious SDs P:

Posted yet?

New JP tier list
https://game8.jp/items/297696

Did the Japanese find some secret Wario tech or something because damn, he's in the high tier! :O

On that note, Falco is at least D-tier guys... ;__;

Thanks for playing SoldnerKei! I forgot to save any of them because I was having fun, in retrospect I probably should've saved some of them. That Falco vs. Marth was probably my most shameful Falco match yet. ;__;

Wow duck hunt that high wtf? And Lucina is in E tier? Well I guess I sort of agree with that.. At least she has being a Japanese princess going for her..

I forgot how fun ROB is. Dropped him when the Wii U version was out but yeah definitely picking him up again. ROB's hoo hah > Diddy's btw.

Man there's so much fun characters in this game.

Pretty sure the tier list is based on tournament results which explains why Pikachu is that low. (Lack of representation)

Actually goes for a lot of characters. Shulk at D :vvvvv

Yea, that's what I was thinking too. I disagree with a lot of the placements.
Not mii sword fighter though... I think Robin is in the right place after playing him/her for a while, or something. DK with customs might be mid-tier though according to some people. This list probably is not factoring customs (like how many customs tournies are there?)

Boney

Banned
Ok ggs Boney, (0-5) Boney vs DQ. Lag was worse than usual but that's cross continental lag for you.
Oh you should've told me, and we would've had you host. Can you edit the thingy, I can't do it even if I join via the invitation on my mail, maybe because I'm on mobile. Still fun games, I wanted to see your robin even though Palutena has a better match up against samus, thought that 6th game you were gonna bring it out.
Shame because on the 5th one we were pretty even and you had that bad recovery that ended in the sd and the game.

Saw this great palu the other day, I'm sure you can keep rocking her

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SvHef5L6MIg

Online 1 on 1 is still surprisingly bad (like the skill of the players). It's been almost half a year, I feel like now a lot of the noobs should have dropped out. People still don't know what to do against Lucario orbs lol.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You have no idea how much it pleases me to see Marth and Martha down that low.

Shushhhhh! You don't want to summon AzureJ here. ;)

Wow duck hunt that high wtf? And Lucina is in E tier? Well I guess I sort of agree with that.. At least she has being a Japanese princess going for her..

Duck Hunt is really good but not that good. He's fun character and people should give him a chance. :)

Top Bottom