• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Azure J

So my soundtrack comes in the mail today and silly me puts it into the PC to rip MP3s for my phone. After the ripping process is complete the PC starts playing it with random select on. The first song?

The New Mysterious Murasame Castle remix.

I didn't even know that was a song on the album.

I am being trolled from beyond the grave.

i0MU5k53uC9d4.png

So my soundtrack comes in the mail today and silly me puts it into the PC to rip MP3s for my phone. After the ripping process is complete the PC starts playing it with random select on. The first song?

The New Mysterious Murasame Castle remix.

I didn't even know that was a song on the album.

I am being trolled from beyond the grave.

i0MU5k53uC9d4.png

Did it tag your tracks in JPN? Because it did for me, and I'm too lazy to manually write the names in english.

Boney

Banned
Anyone else interested?

I'll play. Using a different Wii U at the moment, so I'll send you an invite.

Edit: Sniped. :p
Play Karst, there's input lag with us so you guys go.

Need to get that damn adaptor asap

That lag is insane, I can't block anything.

Adding.

Yeah it was pretty noticeable. Shame, was hoping to see your bowser in action.
But the fire balls didn't stop missiles, that sucks!

Anyone else interested?

Play Karst, there's input lag with us so you guys go.

Need to get that damn adaptor asap

Yeah it was pretty noticeable. Shame, was hoping to see your bowser in action.
But the fire balls didn't stop missiles, that sucks!
It's cool, I knew it didn't. We will try again when you get the adapter.

Router just reset itself for some reason, sorry about that. Joining back.
GGs. Your Sonic is the most aggressive I have faced, and your WFT does all kinds of stuff I have never seen before. Great stuff overall. That was also my first time hearing WFT's male voice.

Anyone up for a game?
Room is up.

GGs. Your Sonic is the most aggressive I have faced, and your WFT does all kinds of stuff I have never seen before. Great stuff overall. That was also my first time hearing WFT's male voice.
GGs, man. And, thanks. Sometimes when I'm ahead a stock, I'm still very aggressive and don't let my opponent approach me. Have to change that up.

Still loving the Bowser and glad that you stuck with him. So many impressive reads you got with him on me. Never get to play this matchup either, so was great experience. I also like the male WFT's voice more, so I pick him, haha.

GGs, man. And, thanks. Sometimes when I'm ahead a stock, I'm still very aggressive and don't let my opponent approach me. Have to change that up.

Still loving the Bowser and glad that you stuck with him. So many impressive reads you got with him on me. Never get to play this matchup either, so was great experience. I also like the male WFT's voice more, so I pick him, haha.
Yeah, Bowser is very read heavy. If I am of good mind, I can catch a lot of stuff, and honestly, I was on fire those sets. If I am not of sound mind, I just kill myself a lot. :p

I just started Bombing to ledges the last two days, hence the numerous SDs.

I think I might go all default for him, but I really hate dealing with projectiles. Also, male WFT sounds annoying. :p

I don't know where that stutter came from, but I'm having a hard enough time at Fox without it. So gud game.

Feels like I have to give up on Greninja. He's a ton of work yet has no way of securing KO's, and a terrible down smash.

Top Bottom