• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

SoldnerKei

sorry nabster, I had to open the door, one of my pals is here he's gonna play you with his mario

really good Rosalina you got there xD
finally I got to play a few games against you

welp, he went megaman lol

haha thanks for destroying him

SoldnerKei

Good games Nabster, sorry for quitting so soon, but it was a really good experience fighting your rosa & luma, hopefully we can play more some other time, again GGs!

Thanks for playing Boney! You're done with this one?

If someone else wants to hop in please do!

Edit: whoops looks like there's an exodus!

Plus I knew you could handle it ;0

Nabster92

Good games Nabster, sorry for quitting so soon, but it was a really good experience fighting your rosa & luma, hopefully we can play more some other time, again GGs!

For sure. GG's! I feel like I need to learn how to think more in my matches. I feel I've been autopiloting too much and when I start trying to think too much, I don't react fast enough and get hit by even more things I shouldn't get hit by.

Or maybe I just need to accept that I play that way and do my thinking retroactively and watch more of my replays to try to figure out what I should be doing differently...

Anyways GG's again! That Link forward tilt is stupid strong.

Boney

Banned
No way I could've done with Ike, too much end lag on everything.

Also flux what do you think of the Rosa vs Samus match up. While I think it tips slightly in Rosa's favor and it tips a bit more with those darn falco laser bits I don't think it's that bad. Rosa's huge hit box works wonders for samus dair and zair can really work well because it goes through luma. Missiles can be used to kill that meat shield easy so you can get a chance of using the charge shot (which won't be many thanks to lasers and Rosas down b) she's light so Samus's biggest problem, which is koing gets fixed with that and it's not like it's Kirby where everything whiffs.

The worst part and this is why I think rosa has the match is both being juggled and her superior edgeguarding game which is gonna make it hell if you gotta reset the neutral.

Wish we could've done more of those and sonic which is another problematic match up.

Nabster92

No way I could've done with Ike, too much end lag on everything.

Also flux what do you think of the Rosa vs Samus match up. While I think it tips slightly in Rosa's favor and it tips a bit more with those darn falco laser bits I don't think it's that bad. Rosa's huge hit box works wonders for samus dair and zair can really work well because it goes through luma. Missiles can be used to kill that meat shield easy so you can get a chance of using the charge shot (which won't be many thanks to lasers and Rosas down b) she's light so Samus's biggest problem, which is koing gets fixed with that and it's not like it's Kirby where everything whiffs.

The worst part and this is why I think rosa has the match is both being juggled and her superior edgeguarding game which is gonna make it hell if you gotta reset the neutral.

Wish we could've done more of those and sonic which is another problematic match up.

If you're curious about the opinions on the Rosalina board on Smashboards: http://smashboards.com/threads/rosalina-match-up-analysis-vs-marth.380230/page-14

Their Rosa Vs Samus discussion starts on post #537

The average of their 7 matchup ratio opinions is
59:41 Rosalina

Zubz

Banned
cac.gif

Amiibos are ridiculous.

Nice! I saw something like that with my friend's Zelda Amiibo; she sweet-spotted a Smash Ball to break it in one hit with one of her aerials, then hit someone with her FS in mid-air in the span of a second! It was incredible!

... Incidentally, that was when we learned that Amiibos can screw up Replays, really bad. About 30 seconds into the match, every human player desynced and the Amiibos just fought one another. Zelda still won, but my Diddy and Samus Amiibos lived to be the final 3, despite going down much sooner than that.

lol, I played around more than I should have last match. '~'

GGs DQ, fun to have played you some. Hope you learned something about yourself, and if you didn't then I hope you at least had fun!

lol, I played around more than I should have last match. '~'

GGs DQ, fun to have played you some. Hope you learned something about yourself, and if you didn't then I hope you at least had fun!
Ggs always fun games! I think i've hit a plateau of learning at the moment lol. Don't know if I can get better unless I get into analyze every matchup mode, which I'm too lazy to do... Don't know if you study matchups in-depth (or watch your replays a lot), because I don't..

If you want I could help organize that doubles tournament/ranbat?

Ggs always fun games! I think i've hit a plateau of learning at the moment lol. Don't know if I can get better unless I get into analyze every matchup mode, which I'm too lazy to do... Don't know if you study matchups in-depth (or watch your replays a lot), because I don't..

If you want I could help organize that doubles tournament/ranbat?

While I highly encourage you study your replays and take notes, I don't do any of that shit because I'm a lazy mofo so do as I say and not as I do. ><;;;

I'm actually struggling between whether I should go with the bracket idea or see how a round robin would play out. I honestly am not sure which is better, but I'm leaning toward single-elim just because it cuts down on me badgering a million people to play their matches, god knows how Karsticles puts up with it. >>;;;

To hell with it, let's go with the bracket and see how shit plays out.

Top Bottom