• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

SoldnerKei

just posting the results, iirc it went 5-2 on my favor against Salva, good games, it was fun!

I'm down to play if anybody is interested

Pretty far up in Las Condes, a friend who plays Melee told me about it. There's a Facebook link about it, it's called Torneo La Nueva Era by LGC: Las Condes Gaming team, give it a look

still looking someone to play boney? my room is up if you wanna play :'D

Cyberman65 won 5-0. I updated the spreadsheet.

Good games. I am terrible against regular Sonics, never mind someone that is actually good with him. A couple of those matches were close, but you inevitably got a fsmash or something to close the game.

Anyone want to play 1v1?

Cyberman65 won 5-0. I updated the spreadsheet.

Good games. I am terrible against regular Sonics, never mind someone that is actually good with him. A couple of those matches were close, but you inevitably got a fsmash or something to close the game.

Anyone want to play 1v1?
GGs. Yeah, a few of those matches could have gone either way. Hopefully the lag didn't affect you too much since I know it's hard to play that character in it. :(

GGs. Yeah, a few of those matches could have gone either way. Hopefully the lag didn't affect you too much since I know it's hard to play that character in it. :(

Yeah, lag can be a killer when trying to do reverse egg lay, or the egg toss slide. But I am also don't input the right commands 100% of the time, so some of the times where I did the egg roll was either a bad input or lag, but usually bad input. The only match I remember being bad for a decent amount of time was match 2. I am also terrible at getting off platforms, which is why you see me just standing on them doing random moves, or coming off right into your charged fsmash xD

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Finally got a wired connection and the difference is INCREDIBLE.

I'm ready for some 1v1s!

Name is xSHODANx

Boney

Banned
Link strongest AT against Samus
stand still

charge shot shield break xD
Yeah I hate that damn shield lol

Oh but samus is actually really good at breaking shields, charge shot plus bomb or super missile will break shields, screw attack if on a top platform will hit if shielded because of the shield deterioration. And bair and dair also do great shield damage.

Alright man, sounds good, we've been going for a while
Haha that was a pretty underwhelming last fight lol. Still fun games had a blast. Your fox and Marth gave me some trouble and there were tons of silly things as well :)

SoldnerKei

damn, didn't even noticed when I lost my second jump!

good games boney, your samus is a total beast, gonna play her more with Link next time, I was more in a casul mood with other characters right now xD

Haha that was a pretty underwhelming last fight lol. Still fun games had a blast. Your fox and Marth gave me some trouble and there were tons of silly things as well :)

yay, thanks! honestly I just those two because I love them in Melee xD

Boney

Banned
damn, didn't even noticed when I lost my second jump!

good games boney, your samus is a total beast, gonna play her more with Link next time, I was more in a casul mood with other characters right now xD
Haha same happened with my first stock lol. Would love to play your link some more, hate him and his neutral air

Also I don't understand sonic's up smash. It has tremendous knock back, is a multi hit lingering hit box that will punish spot dodges and will clack out against many things and it has a pretty decent start lag and great end lag. I guess it has shitty range but sonic's run speed makes up for it.

Alright we're set

I'm already kinda dozing off so I won't be much (said that last time as well)

I'm here for Falco fun, but if Karsticles wants to put his theories to the test then I'll drop out because I'm ditching MonHun for this. :T

Seriously Karst, if you're here and want to join DQ for a 2v2, just say the word and I'll go back to hunting. >.>;;;

Top Bottom