• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

jnWake

Good matches MM. Too bad your timezone probably means we won't play again haha.

Funny how your best Palutena was the default one in this matches!

That fight with Villager in the Duck Hunt stage was hilarious. It was my first time using Villager against real people too haha. Had only used him in Classic Mode before.

EDIT: I had not used ZSS in ages, so I was missing a lot at first. I didn't even remember she had the Stun Gun at first haha. I had forgotten how fun she was!

DQ and Twilt, you can join now.

Hm, well good games Karst. Good luck with the rest of your bracket matches.
I just don't have a lot of patience right now. I had to clean up a bunch of dog piss that put me in a bad mood. God I wish I could just give those pieces of shit away. Or put them down. I don't care, I just hate them being here.

I just don't have a lot of patience right now. I had to clean up a bunch of dog piss that put me in a bad mood. God I wish I could just give those pieces of shit away. Or put them down. I don't care, I just hate them being here.

Sorry to hear it. If you'd like, I'd be happy to redo the set when you've got a better frame of mind?

Masked Man

I said wow
Good matches MM. Too bad your timezone probably means we won't play again haha.

Funny how your best Palutena was the default one in this matches!

That fight with Villager in the Duck Hunt stage was hilarious. It was my first time using Villager against real people too haha. Had only used him in Classic Mode before.

Good games, indeed! Hopefully we do get to play again, time difference notwithstanding!

Yeah, there was a little input lag, and I realized that Lightweight and Super Speed were going to be too hard to utilize. Her movement speed increases, but her attack speed doesn't, making it quite difficult to land attacks. :/

And yeah, that DH match was silly, lol. I was glad to get the opportunity to play other characters, too!

Lynx_7

Man, I feel like I've hit a brick wall recently. I've gotten a lot better since I first started playing, but now I'm just at this somewhat consistent level of skill that I can't seem to surpass. I win a lot and even when I lose I can usually put up a decent fight, but then one of these days I just got completely destroyed by a Sheik main. Like, I didn't even stand a chance, I was struggling to get past 30% on her first freaking stock. Then there are the occasional good ZSS and Ness mains that hits me like a truck.
But the worst instances by far are when I know I could beat my opponent if I just screwed up a little bit less. I can always get them on high percentages on the 2nd stock, but NEVER manage to finish them off. It's so frustrating.

I guess I still struggle too much with the controls. Sometimes I'll try to gimp my opponent and suddenly I'm just gracefully falling to my death wondering "when did I ever use that 2nd jump?"

Man that was laggy.

Also, I had no idea I could Pocket Mega Man's dair
So,,, no lag until we actually start huh?

Is this typical for you? Think it would be better if we did it later? If not, we can soldier through

I think my dumb little brother is using the wifi, which is hammering my wired connection. Let's see if the next one is as bad, and if so then we can make a final decision.

Wasn't as bad that time, but I dunno how you feel. If you wanna try and hammer through, I'm game, but if it's too laggy then I understand. You've won two so far so I don't mind taking the L on this one.

What're your thoughts Beef?

Think picking back up later on would be the better choice?

Edit: I don't mind pushing through if that's what you want, but if you think it's because of your brother I don't mind trying again later

Top Bottom