• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

TWILT

Banned
I defeat Beef 5-4. GGs! Those were really intense; I thought you had me for sure once I went 2-4. You have a great Villager; so hard to get around that annoying tripping custom lol.

Villager. I thought about Pit in the final game, but decided against him.
Glad you stuck with him. Did you record anything, guys? I would love to watch those.

How many players will be promoted/relegated?

I like the midcard, I don't want to go down haha.
Best player moves up, worst player moves down.

If two players have a tied score for top or bottom,the results of their ranbat set is the tiebreaker.

Boney

Banned
I think i just fought Rohins. I mean we started and I beat his Shiek and he switched to a green samus and he was really good. I think he was better but I understood the match up a little better. I think he won 3-2 but they were pretty nice fights.

The only thing that has me unsure is that he wasn't thaaaaat good so idk maybe it was someone else.

Boney

Banned
Ggs Boney
Yeah gg's. Was the connection bothersome? Can't believe I ate so many pk thundered ness's to the face. Oh well, had fun and I got a few games so that's something for me, but gosh do you intimidate me and make me go super defensive at times.

It's so awkward fighting mii's though because you have no idea what the hell they can do, last one I fought was against you like a month ago!

Oh well, great ness as usual, you reall know him inside out, the one thing I need against him is to know how to interrupt his recovery better, I know you gotta go from the front, but still.

Yeah gg's. Was the connection bothersome? Can't believe I ate so many pk thundered ness's to the face. Oh well, had fun and I got a few games so that's something for me, but gosh do you intimidate me and make me go super defensive at times.

It's so awkward fighting mii's though because you have no idea what the hell they can do, last one I fought was against you like a month ago!

Oh well, great ness as usual, you reall know him inside out, the one thing I need against him is to know how to interrupt his recovery better, I know you gotta go from the front, but still.

Well the delay is really bothersome but it's a distance thing. Nothing you and I can really do about it. But thanks. You have some good combos with those customs

Cronox

Banned
That's quite easy to answer for any character, but I think he plays Peach. I can imagine how difficult it would be to approach or defend against Sonic given her options.

And why is Link so ignored in this game? It's very difficult to punish his boomerang, and he has one of the best jabs.

Link is one of those characters that's really good against many other mid tiers but struggles with the top characters, from my observations. For example, Sheik isn't going to give Link time to take out bombs, set up projectile walls etc, and if he does, Sheik's needles will go through all of it.

what up smashGaf, anyone up for a few 1v1? Want to try out a few custom matches if anyone wants to (no customs is fine also). I am west coast and have wired connection.
nnid: infinito

Haha, sorry, I'm clearly starting lose whatever little groove I had going. I can only take so much abuse! Good games. Would love to fight your Rosalina again sometime.

Nabster92

Haha, sorry, I'm clearly starting lose whatever little groove I had going. I can only take so much abuse! Good games. Would love to fight your Rosalina again sometime.

Haha, no worries. GG's! Hmm...now it seems Y does not immediately exit to the menu...wonder why it did that other time.

Does her counter not work against him?
Finally got that distant Nosferatu, just need the last nuetral b (which I have no clue what it is). To be honest I don't see much use for Robin's customs beyond that distant nosferatu. And you can only use Nosferatu like 4 times before tossing the book, and the book takes like forever to recover..

Finally got that distant Nosferatu, just need the last nuetral b (which I have no clue what it is). To be honest I don't see much use for Robin's customs beyond that distant nosferatu. And you can only use Nosferatu like 4 times before tossing the book, and the book takes like forever to recover..
What about using the firewall Arcfire custom so you don't hit me anymore? :p

Lol, i've tried that and it's durability is pretty bad. It basically eliminates your offensive approach too by not having the default one. I don't know about the explosive one though...
In teams, I am your offensive approach. :p You just need to chill back and charge Thoron to bolt people down. Kind of like Link with a Power Bow custom. We can't rush in together, or there's friendly fire.

What do you mean the durability is bad?

Explosive custom is really good, but I feel like I would just get blown up by you a lot. :-/

In teams, I am your offensive approach. :p You just need to chill back and charge Thoron to bolt people down. Kind of like Link with a Power Bow custom. We can't rush in together, or there's friendly fire.

What do you mean the durability is bad?

Explosive custom is really good, but I feel like I would just get blown up by you a lot. :-/
I should say how long it's out is pretty short. You'll take those explosions for the team, like those thorons I'll be blasting..

I should say how long it's out is pretty short. You'll take those explosions for the team, like those thorons I'll be blasting..
I'm cool with taking a Thoron if they take it with me. I'm less cool with getting hit by an Arcfire you missed with again. :p I just don't think the move has a lot of team play synergy.

Robin's B customs are just faster/weaker and slower/stronger charging/projectiles AFAIK. Totally preference-based.

that was fun but food is here. I don't have much experience playing with some input delay so a lot of my jabs just went all out. Greninja is my main with no customs but nothing came out like i wanted sometimes >.<. Charzard is just too fun with customs though XD
Regardless thxs for the games ill be down for some more later on. Also your ike and wii fit trainer are scary

Top Bottom