• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

GGs Nabster. Never can beat this character with Sonic and don't see how people think it's in Sonic's favor. Probably should have adapted to the Nairs. But, solid play.

GG's Cyberman. Did you sign up for the double tournament already? I registered putting you as my teammate.
Yeah, I put you up as my teammate as well.

I think a problem is everyone has to have a good connection to everyone, so if there's one bad connection in the setup everyone will have a bad time.
Possibly, but that was a pretty miserable match.

I can see what you mean about Fire Wall going away quickly. Did you think it was useless?

Alright guys, fun stuff, lag wasn't too bad but I'm getting the adaptor tomorrow hopefully.

Great job tippy
You only think that wasn't too bad because you play in that mud all the time. If you played offline or on good connections frequently, you wouldn't be okay with a half second delay.

Boney

Banned
You only think that wasn't too bad because you play in that mud all the time. If you played offline or on good connections frequently, you wouldn't be okay with a half second delay.
Hey, I didn't say it was perfect :p

The adaptor while I'm sure it'll help is still gonna be an issue with trans continental play

Trey

I should probably stop trying so many hard reads with up smash, but I won't.

I should probably stop throwing out reckless fairs, but I won't.

Hey guys. :) So um there's more teams now it seems, but I want you guys to know that you'll have to let me know through the sign-up form if you have a partner, as that's the easiest way for me to check when it comes time for bracket-making! Of course, you could also PM me, but the form automates things and makes life easier so yeah. :)

Just to help you guys out, quote the post to see the link to the form! Oh, and if you guys have questions about the rules (say, what the current stage list is looking like) feel free to ask.

It should be around here...

DQ, we need to develop some semblance of teamwork. Like, if one of us is going for an attack, cover another angle he could be at instead of trying to double up on the same area. Try not to roll into me, since I Fortress often.

Also, as good as Super Speed is, Reflect I'd probably preferable vs. MM. Plus SS tends to get you killed by me. :p

Oh man... Haha ok ;;
Another loss incoming.

You know, if not for my stupid SD because Bowser is a piece of shit, we would have been even there.

In situations where aerial pursuit is possible, how do you feel about you going to the air while I cover the ground? Ditto for ledge chases.

SoldnerKei

I still have to play both of you. :( Will either of you be around Monday morning your time?

as a matter of fact I'll be xD free day at work tomorrow
so I am on pacific time, right now over here is 6:50pm I guess I'll would be around 8-9 am I guess

or if you're available right now I can play you after I play Namikaze

Top Bottom