• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Masked Man

I said wow
as a matter of fact I'll be xD free day at work tomorrow
so I am on pacific time, right now over here is 6:50pm I guess I'll would be around 8-9 am I guess

or if you're available right now I can play you after I play Namikaze

I'm at work right now--sorry about that. :/ But I will definitely be around 8-9 am your time, so let's plan on that! Yay!

I'm typically not around on weekdays until afternoon/evenings, so sorry. :( We really need to try and make time on a weekend, or perhaps this Friday could work.

Yeah, let's do this Friday! And don't worry about it. :)

those bastards... I hate when mines does the same from time to time

that last trade was funny haha

yet another funny trade xD

damn, lag is getting quite annoying D:

Alright, good games. The lag is too much for me. I think I said this the last time, but you're good with a lot of characters. Not a good day for me :S

SoldnerKei

Alright, good games. The lag is too much for me. I think I said this the last time, but you're good with a lot of characters. Not a good day for me :S

yeah, good call, I was about to do the same weird we got so much lag on those last matches, but nevertheless it was fun!

you're pretty good with your chars too! Yoshi is pretty annoying to deal with in the air, and Lucario got me off guard with some of his customs, keep it up Namikaze and good luck in your ranbats!

I let these darn Mii Fighters spook me too much. >.<;;;;

fighting fast food, art & old WWE fighters?

God I hate how easy Bowser is to gimp.

DQ, cancel Super Speed into bair at low %, and Uair at high % for the kill. You can also cancel it into a throw for a mixup.

yeah, good call, I was about to do the same weird we got so much lag on those last matches, but nevertheless it was fun!

you're pretty good with your chars too! Yoshi is pretty annoying to deal with in the air, and Lucario got me off guard with some of his customs, keep it up Namikaze and good luck in your ranbats!

fighting fast food, art & old WWE fighters?

Thanks, but I am currently 0-2 in the ranbats. Bracket 3 last season was very different from bracket 1 this season. I really need to play other characters besides Yoshi. I want to get into Lucario, but I also accidentally do his slow smashes. Practice, practice, practice, I guess.

A few weeks from now I should be able to have the time to be able to join in the ranbats.

Just wondering, am I the only Zelda main here or someone else here runs a Zelda?

SoldnerKei

A few weeks from now I should be able to have the time to be able to join in the ranbats.

Just wondering, am I the only Zelda main here or someone else here runs a Zelda?

I use her from time to time, she would be like my 6th main char or something like that lol
I don't know much of her ATs

GGs Captain. Your Marios are beastly. Definitely your best character

GGs Shamrock, your Ness still wrecks me. I always think I can pull a win but then a PK Fire later, I'm at the results screen.

You think so? Given I've mained Mario in two Smash games now, I should probably take him more seriously, but I don't want to give up on Falco yet. :(

Good games guys!

There was definitely a big difference from the beginning and the end.

I'm exhausted though, focusing that hard for so long is really tiring. Anyway, thanks for playing!

GGs Shamrock, your Ness still wrecks me. I always think I can pull a win but then a PK Fire later, I'm at the results screen.

You think so? Given I've mained Mario in two Smash games now, I should probably take him more seriously, but I don't want to give up on Falco yet. :(

Well right now it's not even a competition. Your Mario is much more crisp and aggressive.

Top Bottom