• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Sucks that the animal crossing stage has awful music, because that's the most played in tournaments... Well I guess no one wants to play right now back to USF4...

Sucks that the animal crossing stage has awful music, because that's the most played in tournaments... Well I guess no one wants to play right now back to USF4...

I am so sick of all the K.K. Slider music. I used to always pick Smashville, but Omega Kalos is now my go-to. Great music, and nothing in the way of my eggs.

I am up for some more 1v1. Whoever wants to play just make a room and reply to this.

Boney

Banned
Honestly I like most of the stages except Gamer. First of all, the Gamer theme song is completely silent so it sucks that you have to put it down to zero. Then it has the Camara all zoomed out so it makes it all more annoying. Plus it doesn't have any of the cool effects the regular stage has like the crazy cat and stuff, instead you get boring people head butting in the background.

Yuck, it does have a few nice tracks though

Puruzi

Banned
I am so sick of all the K.K. Slider music. I used to always pick Smashville, but Omega Kalos is now my go-to. Great music, and nothing in the way of my eggs.

I am up for some more 1v1. Whoever wants to play just make a room and reply to this.
I have a room up if you wanna play me.

FSLink

Banned

Bubblegum KK is pretty good, and the Kapp'n's theme remix.
I stick with Omega Palutena and Gaur Plains.

You're getting off the hook of your Halberd dis only because you're rocking a Gene avatar
True dat, my fav action game of all time( tied with DMC3). But I've killed myself too many times on moving stages. Halberd is probably the least annoying of those stages though...

Word, though there's like one song I like on Halberd a lot, but I hate moving stages in general. I know when I play RQ he always picks the moving stages....

Y-you could always say something, you know? ;__; I only pick them because I get bored of "flat stage" and "Battlefield" and "Animal Crossing" over and over, you know?

SoldnerKei

so with TWILT taken by FSLink, I don't have a potential partner now :'D

so if anyone wanna team up with a Link main let me know
also best Omega is Megaman stage with Airman remix, nothing can beat that

Puruzi

Banned
GGS Namikaze, your Lucario, Yoshi, Mii Brawler and Gunner were all great.

I have done a complete 180 on Swordfighter, it's super fun and pretty good Imo.

GGS Namikaze, your Lucario, Yoshi, Mii Brawler and Gunner were all great.

I have done a complete 180 on Swordfighter, it's super fun and pretty good Imo.

GGs. Your Mii Swordfighter is really good. I got demolished by all your Miis. My Brawler is terrible :( i need to go the way you and Hamburger are, with the kick spin thingy, and no shotput or whatever the ball is called. Gunner is cool. I should make another loadout for the grenade in place of the reflector. I still need to get more of Lucario's customs to decide how I am going to approach him. His vacuum slow aura sphere is decent, but has a lot of lag.

Apparently despite it being a holiday I still ended up being busy with work all day :|

So anyone wants to 1v1 with Evo rules? Need to practice more for that :T

Top Bottom