• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Another peach player?

Finally, a friend.

Together, we can bring turnips to this lovely world.

Iunno if I'd call the Melee deal an "inferiority" complex so much as a "Fuck you no one can like something I don't like, and that includes the thing I DO like" complex.

Iunno if I'd call the Melee deal an "inferiority" complex so much as a "Fuck you no one can like something I don't like, and that includes the thing I DO like" complex.
It can be seen as an inferiority complex if you look at is as "Everyone has to know the thing I like is the best. If not, I'm going to be really angry at them!"

Alright, you can host

game is up

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you early. I think you need to use your turnips a lot more to approach. You focus on dash attack too much when Peach's bread and butter is her short hop to float. Approach and space with that 80% of the time

game is up

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you early. I think you need to use your turnips a lot more to approach. You focus on dash attack too much when Peach's bread and butter is her short hop to float. Approach and space with that 80% of the time

Yeah, I really need to practice actually utilizing her floats better. When you say shorthop float, do you mean instant float? Peach can float *on the ground*, and that's what I thought her whole sthick was.

I'm just bad at doing it under pressure haha.

GGs man. Was a little choppy. Your Lucario is pretty good!

Thanks for the games. Hamburger is still crazy, and it is really hard to punish you on battlefield. I am glad I was able to beat your Link, but barely xD. Yeah, the middle matches and on started showing some lag. My Internet was upgraded recently (250/20) but I still need to get myself wired. I will have to either get those powerline adapters or run an ethernet cord through my vents.

Anyone else want to play?

Nabster92

Thanks for the games. Hamburger is still crazy, and it is really hard to punish you on battlefield. I am glad I was able to beat your Link, but barely xD. Yeah, the middle matches and on started showing some lag. My Internet was upgraded recently (250/20) but I still need to get myself wired. I will have to either get those powerline adapters or run an ethernet cord through my vents.

Anyone else want to play?

I'll play. Ranbats rules?

Boney

Banned
Man how I wish Samus got a few buffs... Fighting a diddy and it's pretty even but I gotta work three times as hard for everything.

At least the victories are oh so sweet

Top Bottom