• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Boney

Banned
Dinner time I suppose? Good matches hopefully a bit later we can resume.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I got hit by so many f smashes on purpose to make it up to you :p

Anybody else looking to fight?

Boney

Banned
Good games. I need more practice lol.
Good games dude. Don't worry I was getting bodied by nabster earlier. The thing that's holding you back is that your rolls get to predictable, so I got a lot of punishes they was, you roll away from the edge and you roll towards me many times, so I was able to set up pivot f smashes and down smashes.

Dat Ike with rage though, oof

Guess I'll tune in to the grand finals and see Zero body dabuz, I ain't rootin for a filthy rosa even though zero is using diddy

Good games dude. Don't worry I was getting bodied by nabster earlier. The thing that's holding you back is that your rolls get to predictable, so I got a lot of punishes they was, you roll away from the edge and you roll towards me many times, so I was able to set up pivot f smashes and down smashes.

Dat Ike with rage though, oof

Thanks for the tips. I noticed I kept rolling right into your smashes.

SoldnerKei

Good Games Puruzi, pretty fun matches, really tight games against DDD and Ike

Thanks, thou I have to get used to some of their customs, but still they improve a lot with those moves, again GGs!

Boney

Banned
Aaaaand zero got it. Dude only lost one game in the entire tournament, that's nuts

It's tough to choose between the Links. I like Toon Link's projectiles and floatiness but don't really like having such bad range on the ground.
Think is supposed to be on the air all the time I thinks. He's a better character for sure, that mobility really pays off. I prefer link though because he's easier to play and has pretty crazy smashes

Puruzi

Banned
Good Games Puruzi, pretty fun matches, really tight games against DDD and Ike

Thanks, thou I have to get used to some of their customs, but still they improve a lot with those moves, again GGs!

Thanks, your Link and Falcon gave me the most trouble, they're too good.
I was practicing with Greninja and I thought I got decent with him, but your Falcon absolutely ruined him, lmao

Think is supposed to be on the air all the time I thinks. He's a better character for sure, that mobility really pays off. I prefer link though because he's easier to play and has pretty crazy smashes

It's easy to be more confident with Toon Link since he has a lot more freedom, but I just prefer characters who have a good use for every move.

TWILT

Banned
Hmm, it's a bit laggier than usual today...

EDIT: GGs Cyberman! Fun games as usual. All your characters were great. I need to get better with my Pikachu timing setups lol.

Hmm, it's a bit laggier than usual today...

EDIT: GGs Cyberman! Fun games as usual. All your characters were great. I need to get better with my Pikachu timing setups lol.
GGs! God, my Sonic feels so rusty after playing Ike so much, haha. I keep thinking you'll have a lot of recovery from the b-airs, but I forgot about that tech that he has with him. :p

Not sure why it was laggy today than before. Least the input lag wasn't bad.

just sharing the ranbat set I had against Captain Rage Quit, his Mario is boss, nevertheless expect some online shenanigans here and there lol

and TWILT here's the first part of the friendlies we had the other day, I still have to record the games against your Shulk & Pikachu thou

hopefully I can record more games against some other Gafers, at least until sharing replays is a thing this a good way to get some footage for a community video

Yay, you uploaded it! I can tell right away that Mario is still my youngest character and I really need to grow into him more, but I'm proud of how I use him. :)

Still ashamed of that one Falco match...

TWILT

Banned
just sharing the ranbat set I had against Captain Rage Quit, his Mario is boss, nevertheless expect some online shenanigans here and there lol

and TWILT here's the first part of the friendlies we had the other day, I still have to record the games against your Shulk & Pikachu thou

hopefully I can record more games against some other Gafers, at least until sharing replays is a thing this a good way to get some footage for a community video

Excellent, I'll have to watch it in the morning. I expect to cringe a lot at my play though lol, that Zelda stage spike still stings...

Thanks for sharing them! I really enjoy seeing how everyone else plays against one another, which is partially why I enjoy the 2v2s we do around here so much.

Cronox

Banned
To those concerned (Karsticles/ProfessorBeef/Out_Of_Ammo), I'm going to be around this week and will see if we can get our ranbats in soon.

SoldnerKei

@CRQ @TWILT glad you enjoy the replays guys, and yeah, looking back to those, even more recent games against TWILT I can see a bunch of my bad habits lol is good to learn from those games

Thanks for sharing them! I really enjoy seeing how everyone else plays against one another, which is partially why I enjoy the 2v2s we do around here so much.

yo, thanks Tipster, I have some replays against you, the world deserves to take a look at your Megaman pal! do you mind if I record some of those games sometime later?

Losing as Link from mistiming the second hit of forward smash sux.

really, really, reaaaally hate when I do that too :c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v54e5lhjQ

Somebody found out that Shulk's monado arts cancels his landing lag.

don't look at this TWILT! lol, cool stuff

yo, thanks Tipster, I have some replays against you, the world deserves to take a look at your Megaman pal! do you mind if I record some of those games sometime later?

Record away, I don't mind. I always cringe at my play when I watch it though, haha. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v54e5lhjQ

Somebody found out that Shulk's monado arts cancels his landing lag.

I could have sworn I heard about this way back on the 3DS.

To those concerned (Karsticles/ProfessorBeef/Out_Of_Ammo), I'm going to be around this week and will see if we can get our ranbats in soon.
K. I am way behind and need to get caught up myself. Bloodborne sucked up my week (10/10 game).

Record your matches against Beef for me.

Top Bottom