• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Nabster92

Good games guys, my Falco is rusty from all the Mario and Gunner shenanigans. ;__; Nabster, how do you keep such a cool head in those situations?

Good games! I dunno Captain, but sometimes I kinda scare myself with the shit I do on twitch reactions and muscle memory. One time playing FG against this Yoshi as Falcon, I get spiked near the edge on a stage with a wall all the way down and I was at like 140%. I subconsciously managed to tech right at the bottom of the wall off screen and did a tech wall jump into an immediate double jump to up-b and managed to make it back and finished him off without losing that first stock.

If only I could ingrain in my muscle memory to save replays when shit like that happens :(

Cronox

Banned
Karsticles if you want to run ranbats I'm around tomorrow, though perhaps not at your optimal time. Really, you know I'm watching this thread every day, if you want to play just say something here or PM me and if I'm around you'll hear back shortly.

Cedric

Tried playing For Glory the other day, haven't had the chance to play Smash in a long time, and it seems my online matches have way more lag than before. Anyone have any suggestions for those internet adapter thingies? I'm going to have a lot of free time soon, wanna get back into Smash 4.

edit: just realized I have no idea how this would work out, I'm guessing I have to plug the adapter to the WiiU then plug it into my router? My router is in a completely different room, what are the recommended cheapest options to make this work?

RedColumn

This was a LONG night :|

Here is someone is interested, the moveset from Mewtwo that we have seen so far:
cJLCe9j.png
dyJdQI1.png
And here the moveset from Lucas that we have seen so far:

Thank to the people from Twitter and SmashBoards ;)

MoonMedic99 also made the alternative outfits already:

Boney

Banned
I'm still pissed protoman isn't an assist trophy nor a custom. In the perfect world he'd be a playable clone but that's asking too much.

No school until Tuesday for me. Time to play again so that I am not destroyed easily in my last ranbat match. Haven't played since Saturday, I think...

I like to believe my Miiverse post helped

Sakurai personally read it and thought "wow, this Ned is really bright, I shall fix this personally"

That's totally what happened.

Where is my Game Xplain of Mewtwo?

We posted it last night!

Well, we are about 90% sure that the Chorus Kids were in development at some point, so theoretically they already have some sort of moveset worked out. In that sense, it would be a more "realistic" vote. ;) I would imagine that they're going to be putting out characters that require the fewest labor hours, so I think Wolf is just about a given at this point.

I'm voting once in JP and once in EN. I'll be submitting one vote for my beloved Chorus Kids, and the other for the most adorable adventurer ever: Captain Toad!

I think Wolf is pretty much a lock at this point too, and yeah, I hear you about the Chorus Kids being the more "realistic" vote... even though I think they probably won't get that many votes to begin with given the Rhythm Heaven series' general lack of popularity/awareness in the west. :( Anyway, I ended up voting for both the Chorus Kids and Shovel Knight!

But the effort to get Ridley in will fall short given the reason why Ridley wasn't added in the first place. Plus the Chorus Kids were previously worked on.

We don't really know fur sure that the Chorus Kids were previously worked on, though. All the speculation points that way, sure, but we don't have any concrete proof.

oINnilz.jpg

If this was shown before release, we would have went nuts thinking Protoman was confirmed. It looks JUST like Protoman. What an awesome costume.

I'm still in shock that Nintendo is continuing its sweet, sweet Mega Man love in Smash (and now Mario Kart, too!). X is my favorite character of all time; as such, my Mii Gunner will never, ever be wearing anything but X's armor and helmet. :)

I still really want to see X himself in a proper fighting game someday, of course. After getting fucked over in MvC 3 and now that Mega Man, MegaMan.EXE, MegaMan Trigger, and Zero have all had their turns, it's high time for X to make his fighting game debut!

Hey The Adder is banned so I can't pm him or her. If anyone knows how to get in contact please tell me. I want to finish my ranbat stuff this upcoming weekend. I've been delaying it for a long time now.
Edit: I messaged him on Miiverse, I hope he responds.

Top Bottom