• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

SoldnerKei

Kei not falling for my Power Vision+Hyper Smash shenanigans :p

Shulky players think alike pal P:

and yes, I knew that bthrow was going to kill me lol... hehe he.. :c

seriously, running away from you whenever I am above 60% and you have Smash art seems like the best course of action lol

Shun

zlCfzTMnZnI_R2jF0D

Anyone else have an amiibo build they can share? I just finished mine and I think she's pretty broken at the moment. Would love to make her even worse for when me and my friends do amiibo cage fights.

DooD1234

zlCfzTMnZnI_R2jF0D

Anyone else have an amiibo build they can share? I just finished mine and I think she's pretty broken at the moment. Would love to make her even worse for when me and my friends do amiibo cage fights.
Can you even beat her lol? Looks broken. Perhaps I should start feeding my own amiibos and see what happens.

zlCfzTMnZnI_R2jF0D

All I know is my Kirby starts wrecking after 100%, and my Link lives to 200% on a regular basis. '~' Damn critical hits and defense boosts...

Shun

Can you even beat her lol? Looks broken. Perhaps I should start feeding my own amiibos and see what happens.

Like once every 5 games I'm able to outpace and beat my amiibo by avoiding the ridiculous damage and the no hit damage boost.

There was a match where a throw did ~50% or more then killed me with an upsmash crit in the span of like 4 seconds.

SoldnerKei

I don't know what I was going for dair

last two games for me TWILT

edit: as usual, Good Games TWILT, had fun using other characters besides the usual I play you with, had fun against your chars!! specially your Shulk, Link & Pika

man, the little mouse has a reversal with that heavy skull bash lol

TWILT

Banned
That's what I get for styling so hard in the 2nd to last game lol

GGs Kei! Really fun games as usual. Your characters are really good, especially your Zamus, and Link of course. Hyper Shulk was fun to use though I wanted to KO much earlier more often with him lol

SoldnerKei

That's what I get for styling so hard in the 2nd to last game lol

GGs Kei! Really fun games as usual. Your characters are really good, especially your Zamus, and Link of course. Hyper Shulk was fun to use though I wanted to KO much earlier more often with him lol

yeah, that's when I thought that it was better idea to run from you whenever you had smash active lol

still, not so many hyper counters, that's something P:
next time I'll use more Link, I was in a more casul mode, using a bunch of other characters, Fox is fun, but you totally destroyed him with Kirby lol Rosalina is pretty fun too

Cronox

Banned
Local regionals happening right now, announcers are drunk and rating player's hotnesses. Zero is there. Will be in top 8 pretty soon... Maybe already is.http://www.twitch.tv/showdownsmash

Grand finals will be Zero vs Zex (sheik player). I already know this.

Edit: Trevonte playing a very mobile custom Palutena...

Local regionals happening right now, announcers are drunk and rating player's hotnesses. Zero is there. Will be in top 8 pretty soon... Maybe already is.http://www.twitch.tv/showdownsmash

Grand finals will be Zero vs Zex (sheik player). I already know this.

Edit: Trevonte playing a very mobile custom Palutena...

Yeah I was there earlier tonight. Just got home, actually. Lost 2-0 to Zex in nailbiters, and again to a DK player with that godforsaken UpB custom.

Zex is pretty goddamn good. You live in the bay area then? You go to the Thursdays at the Foundries often?

No, I usually work Thursday nights. This was the first time in months that I actually had a Thursday off, so I went. I have to wake up early tomorrow for work though.

Cronox

Banned
Man, for a moment I really thought Zex might be able to beat Zero. He'll probably fight his way through losers for a rematch...

Cronox

Banned
Zex is the best in Norcal by far, and beat all the others who came from LA, but Zero is just something else. Somehow he's like twice as good as the second place at any tournament.

I feel like part of this guy being so successful is that aside from obviously being good at Smash Bros., he knows Diddy Kong is ridiculous and plays without giving a shit much better than any other Diddy Kong. No fishing for grabs or making a big deal out of bananas, just tons of aerials.

A video of Zero playing Zelda on his youtube channel.

I'm happy right now.

Oh yeah, and Nairo, who plays Zelda has defeated Zero, although not in tourny but it's still amazing seeing someone use Zelda at a competitive level.

Linkhero1

Any saved footage of that tourney?

They're very good with uploading footage immediately. I'd check their youtube page.

Edit: Just checked and they aren't up yet. Probably in a few hours, but it should be archived on Twitch.

Zex is the best in Norcal by far, and beat all the others who came from LA, but Zero is just something else. Somehow he's like twice as good as the second place at any tournament.

Zex is from NorCal but currently residing in SoCal so he's not the best "in" NorCal. According to our PR, X is, but he didn't place as good as he normally does.

Just finished my set with Masked Man, 5-1 my victory. My season is now complete, how about bracket 2 next time Karsticles?

Those games got pretty close near the end MM, unfortunately some SDs stuffed your comebacks. :( That last game ended too soon, especially...

damn. unlocking custom moves is a hell of a grind xD I like it though, feels like a little project I want to complete :p

I never actually tried to grind for them. Still missing a lot but gotten a good chunk too. Just trying for the challenges seem to rack up quite a few.

Top Bottom