• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Man, it is so much fun to watch Boss' Luigi do work.

SolidFarflungHarlequinbug.gif

If anyone else has an opponent that has been banned, I am willing to provide their e-mail so the ranbat matches can commence.

Hey The Adder is banned so I can't pm him or her. If anyone knows how to get in contact please tell me. I want to finish my ranbat stuff this upcoming weekend. I've been delaying it for a long time now.
Edit: I messaged him on Miiverse, I hope he responds.
I am putting his e-mail address in email tags below. Quote this post to see it if you need to play The Adder still:

If anyone else has an opponent that has been banned, I am willing to provide their e-mail so the ranbat matches can commence.

I am putting his e-mail address in email tags below. Quote this post to see it if you need to play The Adder still:

Alright thanks for the info. I will email him if I can't come into contact.

Nilaul

I voted for another Pokemon,

Ditto

Thought it could be interested controlling a character that could transform himself into anything he sees.

So ideas for Mewtwo's other 3 costumes?
Here were my ideas
RBdf4Vt.png

Red
Grey
"Dark"
Mew

Dark might be too similar to the Shadow Lugia color.

Isn't there technically already a "dark" color? :O I just want his shiny color represented, and a pink Mewtwo just because you can never have enough pink.

Oh yeah, and maybe a Mewtwo where his body takes on his tail's color and his tail has his body's color. An inverted color scheme like that could be pretty cool.

Masked Man

I said wow
MoonMedic99 also made the alternative outfits already:

And I got myself a new avatar. :3

Now that both Mega Man and Lucas is in Smash, the game could really use a Natural Killer Cyborg/Wily's Castle mashup.

Brilliant remix! Picking music for a potential Mother 3 stage is nearly impossible since the entire soundtrack is golden. I'd love to hear a remix of the "forest theme," either the percussive and driving To Sunshine Forest or the fantastically funkalicious Murasaki Forest. If someone could mash the two together, that would be even better!

Masked Man

I said wow
Damn that avatar is nice

It's just about everything I've ever dreamed of. I finally feel represented in Smash! <3
(Although if Lucas gets a Pigmask Commander alt, then I'm going to have to constantly rotate between MM->Claus->PMC because I love them all.)

Boney

Banned
I keep spot dodging and letting you roll behind me for the kill grab :(

If only Samus's fsmash hit box wouldn't be so wonky :(

Nabster92

GG's Poltergust! There goes my perfect ranbats record with another 4-5 set. No wonder Yoshi currently has the worst average matchup ratio for Rosalina so far. :(

Masked Man

I said wow
Look awesome! I'm excited for you and other mother fans. It's a great feeling that we finally got Lucas back, along with Mewtwo.

I can't wait to see what SAkurai had in for us.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm really happy to have my main back. :') I'll still show love to Palutena and the rest of my current lineup, but Lucas might end up taking back the crown as my number one.

And I'm likewise looking forward to see what Sakurai and the team come up with for DLC! At the same time, I hope he doesn't work too hard to make this happen. :/

Boney

Banned
One more lol, ending with such a low note is gonna be depressing

Alright, got my aaa kicked in that last fight. Kinda falling asleep and you kicked up the aggressiveness.

Fun fights, you're pretty good with ness, a little more faith in that down b and the matches would've been even worse. Still, I kept spotdodging and giving you that grab all the time. That grab is so stupid though

Boney

Banned
Alright, ggs. That Samus is terrifying, i'm too nervous to do shit when that charge shot is stored.
I'm afraid of everything when that little rascal gets me to 100%

Hope the patch is kind to samus. She's pretty low in japan tiers so maybe

Puruzi

Banned
I'm afraid of everything when that little rascal gets me to 100%

Hope the patch is kind to samus. She's pretty low in japan tiers so maybe

Yeah Samus should get some buffs. Especially on that downsmash. It's absolute garbage.

One more lol, ending with such a low note is gonna be depressing

Alright, got my aaa kicked in that last fight. Kinda falling asleep and you kicked up the aggressiveness.

Fun fights, you're pretty good with ness, a little more faith in that down b and the matches would've been even worse. Still, I kept spotdodging and giving you that grab all the time. That grab is so stupid though

Ness' backthrow is brolic, I love it so damn much

Top Bottom