• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Spiderduff

If anyone wants their games streamed on twitch, I am always down to play. Even if its singles I can kill myself and let you guys go at it. I will demand a few games in there but its all in good fun :D. Usually I'm home from work after 3pm PST. Hit me a PM if you guys are up for it.

Boney

Banned
Anybody want to play some 1v1s?
You still up?

If anyone wants their games streamed on twitch, I am always down to play. Even if its singles I can kill myself and let you guys go at it. I will demand a few games in there but its all in good fun :D. Usually I'm home from work after 3pm PST. Hit me a PM if you guys are up for it.
That's pretty sweet! You should start tv asking for fights here though!

Gonna bring Tempest to any Ness players I meet from now on.

GGs Puruzi, I realized I need to heavily alter my character's sets to better fit what I want. Some of them are just shit (half of Ike's sets.) Well, at least I had fun, and I hope you did too!

GGs, CRQ, Ike is annoying af

"PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE"

:^)

Puruzi

Banned
Gonna bring Tempest to any Ness players I meet from now on.

GGs Puruzi, I realized I need to heavily alter my character's sets to better fit what I want. Some of them are just shit (half of Ike's sets.) Well, at least I had fun, and I hope you did too!

Don't do that

Those were fun games though, can't believe I actually won with MK lol

PK Fire is the best bruh, don't hate.

Video pls
I never actually used it because I fucking hate diagonal Aether versus everyone except characters who rely on killing off the side, AKA almost nobody. I gotta change these sets...
Don't do that

Those were fun games though, can't believe I actually won with MK lol

PK Fire is the best bruh, don't hate.

Just shows how long it's been since I actually used the guy.

I really need to fight Sonic more, half the time I was just trying to figure out what interrupts spindash. >.<;;;;

Shit it worked, so I'm mad I couldn't get around it. I just know it's going to be even worse when Lucas's blond ass shows up.

Puruzi

Banned
I never actually used it because I fucking hate diagonal Aether versus everyone except characters who rely on killing off the side, AKA almost nobody. I gotta change these sets...

Just shows how long it's been since I actually used the guy.

I really need to fight Sonic more, half the time I was just trying to figure out what interrupts spindash. >.<;;;;

Shit it worked, so I'm mad I couldn't get around it. I just know it's going to be even worse when Lucas's blond ass shows up.
Most jabs interrupt spindash reliably, dunno what was up with Fox's

I mained Lucas for a long ass time back in brawl. If they didn't change him too much, yall best prepare yourselves.

Vylash

I mained Lucas for a long ass time back in brawl. If they didn't change him too much, yall best prepare yourselves.

his up smash was my best friend, hope they didn't nerf it

Alright that's some bullshit, time to petition Sakurai for 1-frame Fox jabs.

Lucas was ass in Brawl, now Wolf the boss should've gotten in over him and I even voted for him on the ballot. They might've given his bair to Falco and his specials to Fox, but it's not the same.

Now I'm salty that you guys get Lucas but I don't get Wolf.

Boney

Banned
Alright dude, gotta go, fun games! Nasty fox, although you need to set up for up smash more with nair, dair, fast fall fair and ftilt.

Many times you had me on the floor on a missed tech and you even guessed right but shielded instead of up smashed!
Fun games!

Puruzi

Banned
his up smash was my best friend, hope they didn't nerf it
That upsmash was so godly.

Alright that's some bullshit, time to petition Sakurai for 1-frame Fox jabs.

Lucas was ass in Brawl, now Wolf the boss should've gotten in over him and I even voted for him on the ballot. They might've given his bair to Falco and his specials to Fox, but it's not the same.

Now I'm salty that you guys get Lucas but I don't get Wolf.

Lucas was fun in brawl, and I had those upsmash reads down.
Wolf was a cool dude though, hope he comes back.

Boney

Banned
If snake comes back and he's as broken as in brawl (magic grenades and bs hitboxes) I'd probably drop samus for him.

Too bad that's not gonna happen

JulianImp

If snake comes back and he's as broken as in brawl (magic grenades and bs hitboxes) I'd probably drop samus for him.

Too bad that's not gonna happen

Ah, those tilts of his... seriously, looks like somebody pulled a prank at the last minute in development by scaling all of them up to twice the size they should've been (at the very least). Then he had that sweet DACUS range that was really crazy.

I guess I could do a few matches until XX:45 (ie: forty minutes from now) if anyone happens to be online. Gotta practice my Luigi!

Alright dude, gotta go, fun games! Nasty fox, although you need to set up for up smash more with nair, dair, fast fall fair and ftilt.

Many times you had me on the floor on a missed tech and you even guessed right but shielded instead of up smashed!
Fun games!
Sorry about all those SDs, I have no idea what was going on with me. I was trying to do the fast fall fair/ftilt, but wasn't able to pull it off. :/ Man your custom Ike is disgusting with that windbox!
Anyone else up for some games?

Top Bottom