• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Isn't it really annoying to get them, though? Haha. Honestly, I just boot smash up these days and go straight to online; I rarely do SP stuff ;(
You are playing Ganondorf at half capacity without customs. Go fix it. A few hours at most. You just want two:
Wizard Drop Kick
Dark Fists

Default side B is good, and all of his neutral B's suck, haha.

Cronox

Banned
Delfino, more like Bestfino...

If they were ever going to add an option to turn hazards off, hopefully that would also turn off the tilting on Lylat. But I don't think they'll ever give us the turn hazards off button, people would like it too much and they know that. All their hard work creating shitty hazards would be lost.

Delfino, more like Bestfino...

If they were ever going to add an option to turn hazards off, hopefully that would also turn off the tilting on Lylat. But I don't think they'll ever give us the turn hazards off button, people would like it too much and they know that. All their hard work creating shitty hazards would be lost.
The tilt, the slanted walkway, the solid floor near the ledges...it is all so bad.

I think something is wrong with my controller. Constantly facing the wrong way, especially when doing down B, and down-angled smash attacks simply don't work.

I don't know what to do with the gyro. Even when I charge it, people pick it up like it's nothing.

Masked Man

I said wow
For as much of a love-disappointment relationship as I have with Mac in Sm4sh, I have to say that, when it's good, it's real good. :3

Agg, nevermind. I'm dealing with depression lately. Sheesh. I didn't mean to get so side-tracked into that negative conversation. My point of view is honestly probably not the clearest. *Ahem* I came back here to ask how excited people were about Lucas.

I didn't think he would actually come back. I didn't realize the Mother series was popular enough outside of the core Mother / Smash crowd. I know plenty of people here must be thrilled. That's cool.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down lately, but SmashGAF has got your back. <3

And YES I AM OVER THE MOON ABOUT LUCAS COMING BACK! My boy is finally back on the roster! ;____;

I was debating if I wanted to use Super Speed or Reflect, but I stuck with Super Speed just because I have a bit of trouble switching back and forth between the two. Like I played a Megaman where I opted to use Reflect but their were a few times during the match I would try to get back on the stage with Super Speed but would just throw out a Reflect. Might just be something I need to learn to get over though. And yeah, I was trying to get a hold of the gyro a few times, but input error lead to me throwing out Smash attacks instead of dash grabbing it, another thing I need to work on. Thanks for the advice!

I thought that might have been the case. I'm no stranger to flubbed inputs, so I sympathize! Plus, it doesn't help that Palu's tilts (save Dtilt) and Smashes leave her wide open when they don't connect. :/ Still love our goddess anyway!

Oh, lame, I thought I had another jump. Anyway, I should stop. I just realized my sister is on Netflix, causing lag =/ Sorry about that. GGs!

Oh, okay! No problem, good games! You're extremely good! Your Samus especially destroyed my Toon Link's soul. That was seriously bad...definitely gotta play you again sometime!

Anyone else want to play?

Top Bottom