• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

SoldnerKei

yikes stage picked omega... my bad :c

yeah, got kinda lagged on that last game, nevertheless Great Games Snacks, it's the first time I play you iirc, your Fox is great, I assume you main him, also glad so see some Falco love besides the usual from CRQ xD

Getting too laggy there.

I don't know what they're going to do with Zero Suit. She has a safe neutral air that hits on both sides and combos into grab at low percents and down b at higher, can KO at 90% with two of her moves, ridiculous mileage off of grabs and I think her grab has more active frames than any other tether aside from Pac-Man. But nobody plays her because she's not Sheik or Diddy. Watching Nairo play her is bananas.

I try to play Fox and Falco, since Falco can slow things down if someone is keeping Fox out too hard. But Flaco really needs those buffs.

SoldnerKei

Getting too laggy there.

I don't know what they're going to do with Zero Suit. She has a safe neutral air that hits on both sides and combos into grab at low percents and down b at higher, can KO at 90% with two of her moves, ridiculous mileage off of grabs and I think her grab has more active frames than any other tether aside from Pac-Man. But nobody plays her because she's not Sheik or Diddy. Watching Nairo play her is bananas.

I try to play Fox and Falco, since Falco can slow things down if someone is keeping Fox out too hard. But Flaco really needs those buffs.

yeah ZSS has some bs shenanigans that will probably be called out in the next patch, still besides Link is one of the characters I really enjoy to play with

also I agree regarding Falco, he is not utter shit like some people think he is, I use him from time to time too and thou he could use some help, buffing him without being ridiculous would be cool, just like what they did to Fox in this smash

Did you still want to do the 2v2s, Nab?

Kei, you still up for some games and wanna be my partner? lol

sure I'll join

SoldnerKei

I'll be around if you set up the 2vs2 guys

thou I see JCX online on the game, if you read this let me know if you wanna play our ranbat match

edit: damn, didn't join in time, better luck nextime D:

TWILT

Banned
Yay, we finally won one lol

EDIT: Kei, I feel that I asked you to be my partner, but you didn't get to show up in time, so I'll play you in 1v1s in 5 minutes if you're up for it.

Gotta go guys, I'm attending a funeral tomorrow and I need some shut-eye. :( You guys lifted my spirits though, and those games were full of energy. Hope you can find a new fourth player to replace me, and GGs!

SoldnerKei

Yay, we finally won one lol

EDIT: Kei, I feel that I asked you to be my partner, but you didn't get to show up in time, so I'll play you in 1v1s in 5 minutes if you're up for it.

alright, I am still around, I was recording some stuff because next week all my replays will say good bye

I still have some of our games unrecorded too >_>

Ggs everyone had a good time.
Gotta go guys, I'm attending a funeral tomorrow and I need some shut-eye. :( You guys lifted my spirits though, and those games were full of energy. Hope you can find a new fourth player to replace me, and GGs!
Looks like your Palutena could use some work, then we can double Palutena it up more next time :p

TWILT

Banned
Welp, I tried to make a comeback lol

GGs guys. Sorry for hitting you so much, dragon. Long day of work today making me not mind my surroundings is my excuse. x_x

Give me a minute, Kei. Restroom break really quick...

SoldnerKei

Has it been confirmed that replays will get wiped? Or are we just assuming because it happened on 3DS?

well, I am just assuming xD
better be safe than sorry, I have some good footage of gafers saved, so I am just recording a bunch of cool/funny kills to share later, my video editing skills sucks thou lol

SoldnerKei

dunno why is so laggy, as far as I know I am the only one using the network D:

and yeah, kinda went for the glitch xD

lool lag messing my sideb haha
I guess this is way too much

TWILT

Banned
Welp lol

Everything's good on my end too; you sure you're not uploading anything or something? Only browser I have on is GAF and Twitter atm.

Top Bottom