• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

CodeNfX

Between the three that I briefly had, the build quality seemed to be remarkably inconsistent, and I'm certain that none of them would hold up through extended use. Which is par for the course for PDP.

Make sure you start the session with Palutena and then switch over to Ganon if you want customs distribution to be random. Starting with any other character will tilt the odds in favor of that character.

Do you have to hit targets with Palutena first or just choose her then quit game to switch for Ganon?

Between the three that I briefly had, the build quality seemed to be remarkably inconsistent, and I'm certain that none of them would hold up through extended use. Which is par for the course for PDP.

Make sure you start the session with Palutena and then switch over to Ganon if you want customs distribution to be random. Starting with any other character will tilt the odds in favor of that character.

Yeah, I made sure to do that. Right now I'm only at like 108 customs so this should go *relatively* quickly, for now.

Azure J

Damn I wanted to anti air with the dtaunt so badly. My brother got mad hype over here seeing me use that Ryu c.MK to anti-air Haymaker though. lol

Messed up the secret tech to get those votes

Don't tell anyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GGs man, really liked your Chillager.

GGs back at ya. It felt like karma sending Marth all the way across the stage with Chillager and having him get KO'd. Also, I secretly hate fighting Greninja because of his low profile. No Voomerangs, or at least less. :(

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
It'll be funny if, by next week, all 3 of our Bowser mains switch to different characters.

Though if Bowser gets a few fixes, I might stick with him over Mewtwo. At the very least, I'll keep him to show noobs how not to play this game.

Go get some customs! :p

I will probably main bowser forever. Mewtwo might be fun though.

TWILT

Banned
GGs Beats! Really fun matches as usual; I especially liked that match where my Shulk survived until 200%, teching the stage spike and winning with Air Slash. :p Happy that my ledge trump training is paying off somewhat with Pikachu, though I need more practice on that. Great WFT and Alphimar! You got me really good that last match lol.

Beats

Good games TWILT! I wanted to keep playing, but the gamepad was starting to hurt my hands. :x Pikachu's rushdown is so tough to deal with as Olimar lol.

I need to record these replays before they break next week.

Ranbat S3 signup link:

That reminds me I need to get in my FSLink matches, he said once he had good internet at his place.
Yeah. Bracket 3 has two matches left, and both players have PMed me.

Then SteveYoungblood has 2, and FSLink has 3. Both have told me about their situation, and that they will get the matches in.

I don't understand this game. Aerials have been made so unsafe, and shields so strong that every approach is a crapshoot. You just short hop and roll around and hopefully you'll be able to get a grab or a dash attack but you have no idea why you were able to get a hit or why it was shielded. There's no logical back and forth like a fighting game, it's just two characters hopping around hoping they don't get blocked because no ground approaches are safe and only certain characters have safe air approaches.

Top Bottom