• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

FluxWaveZ

The obvious one is her down b that takes away Ness's recovery so easy. But most of her moves seem to out prioritize Ness. One of Ness's primary moves, PKthunder, is near completely useless with the luma blocking it and the Rosa down b. This also effects pk fire. Ness is a grab centric character to, which Luma can mess up.

Yeah, that makes sense. I was less scared of PK Fire during that match because of Luma protecting her.

SoldnerKei

why are dedede and bowser so fun to play?

DDD looks hilarious, I just look at him and start laughing lol
thou I think is a different type of fun

I love to play as ZSS, her mobility is fun mess with
also breaking shields with Marf is the reason why I like to play with him... except against people who power shield a lot P:

R.D.Blax

The heck, the mother can appear through the sketchpad when it's here in Gamer o_O. I think someone had to much fun designing this map

Clefargle

I just got my Wii U lan adapter and I'm running speed tests, but it seems 7.5u/2.7d is all I can get. My laptop is getting much higher results from speedtest.net or whatever. I've called my ISP (comcast, ugh) and tried to address the issue, they are giving me a 48 hour window to fix the issue. Any advice on getting as much of my 25mbps connection as possible on my Wii U? I don't want to have laggified matches with you guys.

I just got my Wii U lan adapter and I'm running speed tests, but it seems 7.5u/2.7d is all I can get. My laptop is getting much higher results from speedtest.net or whatever. I've called my ISP (comcast, ugh) and tried to address the issue, they are giving me a 48 hour window to fix the issue. Any advice on getting as much of my 25mbps connection as possible on my Wii U? I don't want to have laggified matches with you guys.

Check for ping instead, the lower the number the better.

lol, if you like items I don't mind.

Alright, something I wanna get out of the way now, why you rolling so much dawg? You're Falcon, just run dude. It's faster. Not to say you should never roll, but try not to abuse it.

Actually, just your rolling in general. You're using it too much. I can read where you're gonna roll because of how much you do it. Fix that by being less reliant on it as an escape and find alternatives. Also, be mindful of whether your attacks are safe or not. Some of the things characters can do can be punished if I see it coming, and that's bad.

Painguy

lol, if you like items I don't mind.

Alright, something I wanna get out of the way now, why you rolling so much dawg? You're Falcon, just run dude. It's faster. Not to say you should never roll, but try not to abuse it.

Actually, just your rolling in general. You're using it too much. I can read where you're gonna roll because of how much you do it. Fix that by being less reliant on it as an escape and find alternatives. Also, be mindful of whether your attacks are safe or not. Some of the things characters can do can be punished if I see it coming, and that's bad.

so basically keep things a little more simple, right? thx for the advice btw.

so basically keep things a little more simple, right? thx for the advice btw.

It's less that and more just being conscious of what you're doing. Like ask yourself, "if I do this what will he do?" and find the best option with that. The thing that puts you in the safe zone and me in the unsafe zone.

Painguy

It's less that and more just being conscious of what you're doing. Like ask yourself, "if I do this what will he do?" and find the best option with that. The thing that puts you in the safe zone and me in the unsafe zone.
right i gotta play the mind games. well listen i appreciate everything u've done thus far. if u wanna go do ur own thing now that's cool with me.

right i gotta play the mind games. well listen i appreciate everything u've done thus far. if u wanna go do ur own thing now thats cool with me.

We can keep playing if you want, but I'll have to PM you from here onward so as not to clutter the thread with my avatar. :p

EDIT: Wait never mind real life has come up, and I must leave. GGs guy! I recommend just grinding it out, learning the game and watching videos!

Vylash

just looked into the 3ds topic, and man

Tumbleweed.gif

Top Bottom