• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Nabster92

You can definitely pivot grab while dashing.

There are definitely some ranbat-bans coming! I will be getting in touch with the folks who filled out the survey for bracket 6, in order, to see if they want the spots that will be freed up.

I take it there's already enough people to fill spots from that pool of people? Is there somewhere we can still add to said waitlist?

I take it there's already enough people to fill spots from that pool of people? Is there somewhere we can still add to said waitlist?
If you can find a link to the original registration, that is where you add yourself.

Unfortunately, I am posting from my phone.

SalvaPot

You can definitely pivot grab while dashing.

There are definitely some ranbat-bans coming! I will be getting in touch with the folks who filled out the survey for bracket 6, in order, to see if they want the spots that will be freed up.

Where is that survey for bracket 6? I want to join if possible.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it and filled it. Thanks!

OK so I've played 34 one on one games online and have won four. Not sure I've ever felt worse after a gaming session to be honest.

I've been reading guides on smash boards, watching youtube videos of competitive players, practicing etc but I still can barely get a kill let alone a win. It's incredibly frustrating. Either I'm unbelievably horrible or everyone in one vs one is really skilled.

My main is Toon Link and my nnid is my username. I'll be down for 1v1 but don't have much time now...

SalvaPot

Anyone is up for some 1vs1? Hands are kinda cold so I want to give them some heat with sweet smashing moves. NNID is same as username.

IMPORTANT RANBAT INFORMATION

The following players will be removed from the ranbats and banned from further participation if they do not make up their matches from last week during the grace period. If they do not even bother to contact me or make an attempt to schedule matches in this thread, I may just ban them by Friday for expediency:
Bracket(Sundull)
daripad(daripad)
egruntz(egruntz)
euphemism(Triforceofwisdom)
Fury Sense(raymondgh)
Hyperhip(iNFAMESS)
jorgejjvr(jorgejjvr)
Malajax(Malajax)
Phaonaut(phaonaut)
PhoenixDawn(Hyrule_Hero)
SquirrelNuckle(SquirrelNuckle)
SUPERJEM94(SUPERJEM94)
Timeaisis(Timeaisis)
BumblebeeCody(64BitHero)

I am looking down each individual column for completion. If you played a match, be sure to record the result for you and your opponent.

Match 2 of each bracket is due by Sunday.

Top Bottom