• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

And that's game! 5-2, I take it. GGs betafuse, your Sheik was kickass! It was crazy having back and forth matches like that. :D I wish my Fox was half as good as your Sheikah, my friend.

Nice games captain! Just out of curiosity do you use the c-stick? There were a few times after a block you attack immediately and im just wondering if it's faster to pull of an attack after with the c-stick. Good stuff!

Yep, I'm a dirty cheating c-sticker. :p For me at least, I'm quicker on the draw with the c-stick but that might be because I have a Melee background, so I couldn't imagine letting go of shield to do control stick + A!

Doc's recovery is shit. This is for real the last match, betafuse!!

Bracket 3 anyone?

MagiusNecros(MagiusNecros)
Malajax(Malajax)
Masked Man(kamennootoko)
Mistouze(Mistouze)
Monster Zero(KingGhidra)
MrSaturn99(Alagunder)
Phaonaut(phaonaut)
PhoenixDawn(Hyrule_Hero)

I might have to send out PMs soon...

Jims

Man, finding a good mirror match in For Glory is soooooooo good. Just finished playing 10-15 straight matches against another Yoshi player and it was really fun. He ended up beating me, probably somewhere around 10-5 or 9-6 but pretty much every single one of them came down to the wire. It's cool to see a someone else's style with a character, and really makes you think about how opponents have to approach you. The main difference was that he racked up a lot of the early damage with his dair, and I got there with eggs. By the end, he was chucking a lot of eggs too, and I was grinding it out with dairs more. Interesting how a match changes several rounds in.

It's also amusing when your opponent attempts the exact same combo, and every single attack gets canceled by each other. We did three kicks, a fsmash, three more kicks, and then dash attacked right past each other, a perfect mirror image of each other. Wish I had saved that replay.

『Inaba Resident』;145766341 said:
Tree is very useful. Good for edge guarding and it can give you a projectile to use.
You have to be careful when using it against someone who can knock it back.

Late, but no you don't huehuehue

Uh, wrong thread dude.

Anyway, has anyone tried any pocket shenanigans with Villager in teams? Say, pocketing a reflected tree to have the ultimate Oil Spill attack?

This is the Smash Bros thread isn't it? That's a trophy from the game Super Smash Bros for Wii U ;-)

Anyway, I hope Madeline Bergman is a DLC character :p so unique

This is the Smash Bros thread isn't it? That's a trophy from the game Super Smash Bros for Wii U ;-)

Anyway, I hope Madeline Bergman is a DLC character :p so unique

I found that out after a look at my trophies, shows how much sleep I've been getting. :p I really need to remember that there are modes other than Smash.

Now to take pictures of Kirbies fighting boss characters. :3

JoeM86

Finally tested my LAN Adapter out with a friend last night. Smash was almost flawless. Some tiny bits of lag here and there, but it was glorious. Going to be jumping online more now.

Top Bottom