• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

TWILT

Banned
Goddamnit. Sorry, Puzuri, I'm just as frustrated as you are with these connections. We'll have to play another time. GGs. :/

Puruzi

Banned
Alright, Ggs your Pikachu is still really good, and so is your link, but getting kinda tired of the game lagging out and ending.

Nabster92

Ggs dude. I felt like a punching bag for most of it. It was like I was a second behind every move you made, couldn't really get kills in. Nice Rosie you got there.

GGs. Thanks. Am I supposed to be able to edit the ranbats sheet? I just put a comment for the scores instead since I can't seem to actually make the change.

SalvaPot

Ok, I let the Wii U rest and now its turning on... two rooms away from my TV, lets see if I can make it turn on again, I want to play some Ranbats, wish me luck!

Finalow

No, I think it might be me. Good time to quit anyway haha, GGs!
hey I just left the room to write that it was laggy as hell. I'm not playing in the same room as I have the pc. :v

if we can manage to don't get the lag I'm still available for 1v1s or FFA/2v2.

-Deimos

hey I just left the room to write that it was laggy as hell. I'm not playing in the same room as I have the pc. :v

if we can manage to don't get the lag I'm still available for 1v1s or FFA/2v2.

I meant it was a good time for me to quit. Getting late and Brooklyn Nine Nine was on today heh.

Petrie

Banned
I barely played Smash after the N64 one but I'm loving this game and really want to learn it better. Obviously I'm not looking to suddenly be a pro, but if I could at least understand the things discussed in this thread that all sounds like jargon I'd be a lot better off. All this talk of edge play and combos working at percentages and all that feels overwhelming.

Is there a good resource that can take me from relative noob to at least having an understanding of these concepts? Text, video, doesn't matter. I've checked out some video series Kotakub featured a few weeks ago, but even that didn't really help me grasp the shield and all the dodge and such available.

Thanks GAF. Loving this game.

Falawful

Yo Bracket 2 people, I'm also available to play for the next couple hours here.

If euphemism shows up at any point tonight, he gets priority. Seems like every time we're about to finish our set, something happens and I can't play the rest of the day lol. I don't wanna be partly responsible for getting him banned from ranbats D:

jorgejjvr

Yo Bracket 2 people, I'm also available to play for the next couple hours here.

If euphemism shows up at any point tonight, he gets priority. Seems like every time we're about to finish our set, something happens and I can't play the rest of the day lol. I don't wanna be partly responsible for getting him banned from ranbats D:
Long time no play!

jorgejjvr

Yooooooooooooooo I was wondering what happened to you dude, welcome back. We can do some Mac vs Cap (or whatever else lol) if nobody from bracket 2 is ready right now.
Haha I was on vacation, went to NYC for the first time, just got home today

And unfortunately I can't now got work early tomorrow, duty calls again lol

But hopefully soon!

Top Bottom