• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Flowmoney

Right. I was being optimistic. Maybe they're busy.

Whoops I SDd :p

WOW Bowser is a terrible Kirby counter :

Well that was silly!

I'm done GGs!

GGs man , you started destroying me over the course of the matches.

I admire your mastery of so many different characters.

I have so much to work to become a better smash player. :(

I've noticed a weird practice in For Glory: sometimes, when I SD (not on purpose), the opponent will SD on purpose. Is this some kind of moral code, or is it just to keep the match competitive?

Finally achieved this...

IMG_0309_3.jpg

... and this!

IMG_0317_2.jpg

It's weird, though... even though I now have all three trophies for every character (regular, alt, and Final Smash) as well as every trophy locked behind a challenge, I still only have 708... but I haven't seen a new trophy in the shop (other than each character's alt trophy) for almost a month. Do the last few trophies really appear in the shop THAT rarely? If so, that's even worse than in the 3DS version. I guess I'll have to try and grind out the last few trophies in Trophy Rush.

Moaradin

Is there no way to play with my friend online against other people? Me and my friend want to play but we don't wanna do 1v1 all the time.

Finally achieved this...

IMG_0309_3.jpg

... and this!

IMG_0317_2.jpg

It's weird, though... even though I now have all three trophies for every character (regular, alt, and Final Smash) as well as every trophy locked behind a challenge, I still only have 708... but I haven't seen a new trophy in the shop (other than each character's alt trophy) for almost a month. Do the last few trophies really appear in the shop THAT rarely? If so, that's even worse than in the 3DS version. I guess I'll have to try and grind out the last few trophies in Trophy Rush.

Congrats on All-Star! I've yet to do that one.

Congrats on All-Star! I've yet to do that one.

Thanks! I did these by character rather than by mode to cut down on the repetition, even though the actual amount of grinding is the same. So for each character, I did Classic -> All-Star -> 10-Man Smash in 25 seconds or less. Ended up being a lot more fun and less repetitive-feeling than I think doing Classic, All-Star, and 10-Man Smash with the whole roster at once would have been.

Thanks! I did these by character rather than by mode to cut down on the repetition, even though the actual amount of grinding is the same. So for each character, I did Classic -> All-Star -> 10-Man Smash in 25 seconds or less. Ended up being a lot more fun and less repetitive-feeling than I think doing Classic, All-Star, and 10-Man Smash with the whole roster at once would have been.

Blimey I've been doing it all wrong

Some trophies only appear in the shop and some trophies only appear in Trophy Rush I believe.

I used Trophy Rush to grind out the Hats and Custom Specials so I eventually got all the generic trophies that way. For some reason the Sheriff trophy did not want to appear and was my very last trophy.

Some trophies only appear in the shop and some trophies only appear in Trophy Rush I believe.

I used Trophy Rush to grind out the Hats and Custom Specials so I eventually got all the generic trophies that way. For some reason the Sheriff trophy did not want to appear and was my very last trophy.

Ah, I didn't know some trophies only appear in Trophy Rush. I thought the same overall pool of trophies was available in both Trophy Rush and the shop, with the only difference being how you acquire them. That would explain my being short around eight trophies, then.

Guess it's time to do some Trophy Rush grinding, then! Maybe I'll get lucky and get my last two hats and complete the 50,000 blocks challenge during the interim.

Never played much with Peach; used her once or twice in Smash to try her out but that's that. Just did Classic mode with her and ended up getting my overall highest score so far. Can't say I saw that coming.

Never played much with Peach; used her once or twice in Smash to try her out but that's that. Just did Classic mode with her and ended up getting my overall highest score so far. Can't say I saw that coming.

I was grinding Target Blast with every character and just happened to get a Perfect with Peach on the first try.

Not trying to one-up you, but yes Peach is interesting.

Man, picking up items is the hardest part of this game. You have to be like frame-perfect next to it. 50 hours in and still accidentally attack explosives instead of picking them up and miss so many pokeballs because of positioning.

Ah, I didn't know some trophies only appear in Trophy Rush. I thought the same overall pool of trophies was available in both Trophy Rush and the shop, with the only difference being how you acquire them. That would explain my being short around eight trophies, then.

Guess it's time to do some Trophy Rush grinding, then! Maybe I'll get lucky and get my last two hats and complete the 50,000 blocks challenge during the interim.

If you're not going for particular character Custom Specials, use a custom Palutena and give her the Heavenly Light neutral special. Hold B to break the game.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
You know that event where it rains Mr. G&W?

Fuck that event

Top Bottom