• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Finalow

yeah Osaka new room is up.

GGs Captain Rage Quit 69, the skill difference is pretty clear I think, lol. great Luigi there. also my Diddy is still pretty bad, I'm afraid. >_>

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So, that Sakurai topic is making me sad.

I didn't even realized there is a new thread about Sakurai so I guess people want new competitively smash that are similar to melee 2.0, right? I can't really blame them but it's out of our hands anyway.

I'm going to enjoy the games whatever it is since it's in our hands.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Kay Bowser mains. Was testing a bit of stuff for Dorf and I found out that the Autoguard on Bowser's Upsmash completely negates Little Mac's KO Punch. Keep Shell Smashing.

MarioAndLuigi3Art3.jpg

-Deimos

Lol I was talking on the phone at the end there. Sometimes I play better when I don't know what I'm doing. That's it for me too, that was fun.

Finalow

I was playing that huge xenoblade map during the last game at 5 fps, lol.

GGs, fun games, especially those with "friendly fire" ON, I think Little Mac KO'ed one of his own team at some point.

tmdorsey

Man is there a KingB on this forum? Dude throughly beat me down with Zelda and Falcon. Never been beaten like that before, Jesus!

Is anyone in Bracket 4 available to play? I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but I need to get caught up. :p

If there's no one on, I'd be up for playing with anyone for a little bit.

NNID: BlackMage

Ok. Made a room. Sam/InvincibleAgent

Are we friends? You ready now?

Are you Misha? I don't know what just hit me :p

Oops, sorry I got caught up in the FE speedrun because I'm one of 4 people interested in that. ><;;;

We can play if you're still here though!! Or anybody really!

EDIT: Oh, and my NNID is CRQ-L-07 for future reference.

Okay, it doesn't seem like he's alive anymore. ><;;; Well, looks like I'm playing you again Tipster!

I'm alive. Wanted to give Misha a decent amount of matches. I just PMd Jagsrock, hopefully get some ranbats. You go ahead.

EDIT: I'll play you when you're free. I'm not getting a response. The messaging system doesn't really notify people when they have messages, so...

Masked Man

I said wow
I managed to snag a Villager amiibo as a Christmas present for my brother, and it looks like I grabbed one just in time: last time I checked, they were $45 on Amazon JP and almost $60 on Amazon US.

Top Bottom