• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

JCX

Anyone in bracket 5 able to do ranbat matches tonight? I'm free after 10pm tonight, and most of the rest of the week after 10pm as well. Just PM me!

Geg

Pikachu can actually recover under and on the other side of the stage. Villager seems to be recover from anything.

Explain this!

Pikachu I seem to have trouble recovering with if he's facing away from the stage. Like I don't think he can grab a ledge behind him after using quick attack

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Best recovery? Meta Knight. There is a reason all his specials put him in free fall.

Unfortunately aerial Din's Fire puts Zelda in free fall. Why?

Lol guys. Jorge and I have had a good connection before. It's just probably something is up temporarily with one of our connections or Nintendo WiFi right now.

Whewwwwww! Good games JCX! Your evasive and grabbing games are seriously too good! It was honestly really close. I can't believe I had so much trouble against Wii Fit Trainer. Her recovery options are really something else...

Results:
1. Lucina vs. Wii Fit Trainer = Loss
2. Lucina vs. Shulk = Win
3. Toon Link vs Pikachu = Win
4. Toon Link vs Wii Fit Trainer = Loss
5. Lucina vs. Shulk = Win
6. Toon Link vs. Wii Fit Trainer = Loss
7. Toon Link vs. Wii Fit Trainer = Win
8. Lucina vs Robin = Win

Can't remember the stocks or stages.

jorgejjvr

Last two sessions I had with Jorge. it was pretty bad lag inputs, etc. I haven't had any lag with Shamrock.
I remember ours, it was a while ago. Since then I've gotten a new router, worked on it like port forwarding etc, and it's right next to my system. I've had literally 0 problems since then. Anyone that has played me recently will tell you they have had no problems with me. But regardless, this stuff happens guys, it's not unheard of, the usual lag here and there can happen to anyone, however it's never something too bad that ruins the experience and I doubt it's me this time

JCX

Whewwwwww! Good games JCX! Your evasive and grabbing games are seriously too good! It was honestly really close. I can't believe I had so much trouble against Wii Fit Trainer. Her recovery options are really something else...

Yeah I loved it, right down to the wire! It was a challenge to get near TL every time. Your Lucina is great too.

In my experience from playing Brawl, often times it could just be random issues with someone's isp at the time, or sometimes it is an issue with Nintendo WiFi just providing a good connection between the two players. Some people I have perfect connections with 99 percent of the time will have that 1 percent where it's just bad for maybe one of the above listed reasons. Nobody's fault.

jorgejjvr

In my experience from playing Brawl, often times it could just be random issues with someone's isp at the time, or sometimes it is an issue with Nintendo WiFi just providing a good connection between the two players. Some people I have perfect connections with 99 percent of the time will have that 1 percent where it's just bad for maybe one of the above listed reasons. Nobody's fault.
That too. It's bound to happen once in awhile to pretty much everyone :)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I remember ours, it was a while ago. Since then I've gotten a new router, worked on it like port forwarding etc, and it's right next to my system. I've had literally 0 problems since then. Anyone that has played me recently will tell you they have had no problems with me. But regardless, this stuff happens guys, it's not unheard of, the usual lag here and there can happen to anyone, however it's never something too bad that ruins the experience and I doubt it's me this time

Yeah, it was last month. I was pretty busy with holiday season so I didn't have chance to play with most of people here online. I'm back for sure now since I have more free time than I did last month.

I can't help it with the fact that lags is one of my pet peeve in fighting games, along with people using wifi for fighting games. I know most of people have no choice but settle down with wifi for some reasons so I have to deal with it anyway.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not only one that noticed the lags in the battles with you. I recalled that someone pointed it out in few weeks ago. Anyway, It's in past, and I will see it for myself when I face you someday.

I know but I'm just sharing my experience here. I still believe everyone shouldn't depend on wifi for fighting games due to unstable connection and history of hiccups.

Eh. Maybe someday. Need to train more as Meta Knight. But DDD/Bowser/Ganon be my mains. Jorge knows all about my Ganondorf.

Eh? Sound like that you are not thrilled to be challenged by me. :p I haven't fought any DDD and Bowser Main yet. I'm looking forward to see your characters someday.

Problem with my mains is that they really need a lot of works so I need to sharp up my skills soon. I have been focusing on challenges for long time so I have been neglected my skills. I have two more challenges to tackle.

Top Bottom