• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Where were you when Mewtwo struck back?

That Lucas seen some shit.

I mean, not that he already hadn't, but still.

Aw, that fake Mewtwo + Lucas leak has reminded me how much I miss all the pre-release speculation and debate over the authenticity of various leaks. Truly the most exciting and simultaneously most frustrating part of the pre-Smash hype cycle. Wish we could get that back, but maybe we will after Mewtwo, Miiverse, and Tournament Mode are released since we really don't know what, if anything, is coming after that.

LOL ya I know what you mean. Was actually just browsing some of the older threads last night!

Never say never

ridley will never be playable........

atr0cious

Any 1 v 1?
We were brothers once, fought side by side against Ubisoft during the Blacklist fiasco. We played together maybe once, but adding each other on the friendslist kept us from playing together. If you get a chance, we should have a go in Smash.
Who wants to play some 1 v 1? My ID is "KeyDrop"

Edit: I'd prefer 1v1 but anything else is fine
I'll take that beating.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
The main challenge in the Hungey Hungey Kirby event is spottIng those tiny ass fruits on that giiiiant map.

THE M O N A N D O B O Y S (not a typo) have abandoned me. I lost every game as Shulk and don't know what I'm doing anymore.

But I've accepted Falco back into my life.
This takes me back to when I realized I was going nowhere with Shulk, hit Random, got Falco and never looked back. :) Welcome to the club, brother of the air preference!

When did we end up in Community? D:

Finalow

Fun games, Finalow!
mirror matches. :p GGs

Sorry for crashing the party, still figuring out the stupid friend system. Thanks for not booting me, never experienced semi stable 4v online before. My ProtoMan wants some of your RockMan, Tipster.
yeah you need to pretty much add everyone in order to host and get people to join you. fun matches, I agree that 2v2 is better than FFA, especially in omega stages.

Finalow

when playing with randoms 2v2 or FFA it's always lag-fest 3 fps smash, with gaffers I get have no problems most of the time. MM system's fault, probably.

Masked Man

I said wow
I guess we could go back to arguing about Ridley.
He still has a chance...right?

ridwinrlun4.gif

You know, if Ridley ever made it into Smash as a playable character, I could see him (it?) using the baby Metroid as part of his (its?) moveset.

Top Bottom